[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200126

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 27 01:23:09 EST 2020

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20200126 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

NUTHIN' BUT NEW RELEASES
Tinsley Ellis/Ice Cream In Hell/Ice Cream In Hell/Alligator Records
Tinsley Ellis/Ice Cream In Hell/Hole In My Heart/Alligator Records
Mick Kolassa/Blind Lemon Sessions/Bad Things/Endless Blues Records
Mick Kolassa/Blind Lemon Sessions/Text Me Baby/Endless Blues Records
Wide Mouth Mason/I Wanna Go With You/Bodies In Motion/Indie
Ad Track 22 Destroyer
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Wide Mouth Mason/I Wanna Go With You/Stay For A Couple More/Indie
Bill Blue/The King Of Crazy Town/Hunker Down/Conch Town Music
Bill Blue/The King Of Crazy Town/The King Of Crazy Town/Conch Town Music
Bernard Allison/Songs From The Road/Night Train/Ruf Records
Bernard Allison/Songs From The Road/You're Gonna Need Me/Ruf Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Blind Willie Johnson/The No. 1 Blues Collection/The Soul Of A
Man/Stardust Entertainment
Leadbelly/Legends Of The Blues Vol. 1/Fort Worth And Dallas
Blues/Columbia Records
Champion Jack Dupree/Black Woman Swing/Dupree Shake Dance/CD Drive
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Long Distance Call/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Little Boy Blue/Don't Lose Your Eye/MCR Productions
Etta James/Chess Blues Box Set/I'd Rather Go Blind/Chess Records
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' And Jivin'/She's Just Right For Me/Charly Records
Omar & The Howlers/SwingLand/Hit The Road Jack/Black Top Records
JW-Jones/Kissing In 29 Days/Parasomnia feat. David "Fathead"
Newman/NorthernBlues Music
Smokin' Joe Kubek And Bnois King/Have Blues Will Travel/RU4
Real?/Alligator Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI JAN 31 @ BMO Sainte-Thérèse Cabaret 57, rue Turgeon,
Sainte-Thérèse QC https://www.facebook.com/events/363802424241038/
Justin Saladino Band/A Fool's Heart/Only You/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry