Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 26 22:19:46 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Jaye Hammer,  I'm Leaving You,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

Andrew Jr Boy Jones & Kerrie Jones,  Blues Party,  Jr. Boy & Kerrie's
Blues,  GalexC

Sugar Blue,  Dirty Old Man,  Colors,  Beeble

Tinsley Ellis,  Sit Tight Mama,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Hound Dog Taylor,  Gonna Send You Back to Georgia,  Genuine House Rockin'
Music,  Alligator

Lefty Dizz,  Shake For Me,  Shake for Me,  Blues Reference

Jimmy Johnson,  Strange Things Happening,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

11 Guys Quartet,  Doggin' It,  Small Blues And Grooves,  VizzTone

Jimmy Burns,  No Consideration,  Live At B.L.U.E.S.,  Delmark

Bobby Rush,  Hey Hey Bobby Rush,  Sitting On Top Of The World,  Deep Rush

Frank Bey,  All My Dues Are Paid,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blue

Jaye Hammer,  Is She Waiting On You?,  I'm The Right Man,  Ecko

Nick Moss Band,  Hard Luck Woman,  Don't Pass Me By,  Landslide

Rae Gordon Band,  Last Call,  Wrong Kind Of Love,  RGB

Sugar King James & The Chessmasters,  Mellow Down Easy,  Gotta Make A
Comeback,  SKJ&TC

Popa Chubby,  Why You Want To Bite My Bones?,  It's A Mighty Hard Road,  PCP

Johnny Winter,  Rock & Roll People,  Anthology,  Epic

Mike Zito & Friends,  Johnny B. Goode,  Rock 'n' Roll,  Ruf

Lucky Peterson,  Clickety Click,  50 - Just Warming Up!,  Jazz Village

Jimmy McGriff,  Sermon,  I've Got a Women,  Sue

Jack Mack and The Heart Attack ,  Standin' Before The King,  X,  SSR
Freeroll

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  Never Givin' In,  Come On In,  Ruf

Biscuit Miller & The Mix,  609,  Chicken Grease,  American Showplace

Joey Gilmore,  Can't Kill Nothin',  Respect The Blues,  Mosher St.

http://jazz901.org