Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 19 22:53:08 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Barbara Carr,  Right Kind Of Love,  Blues Mix 30: Swing Out Soul,  Ecko

Lefty Dizz,  I Found Out,  Shake for Me,  Blues Reference

Chris Shutters,  Miss Annie Lou,  Good Gone Bad,  Third Street Cigar

Tinsley Ellis,  Hole In My Heart,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Jimmy Dawkins,  All For Business,  All For Business,  Delmark

Jimmy Johnson,  Rattlesnake,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

Lucky Peterson,  Repossess Your Love,  50 - Just Warming Up!,  Jazz Village

Carl Weathersby,  She's Gone,  Restless Feeling,  Evidence

Sugar Blue,  Downhill,  Colors,  Beeble

Dudley Harris,  Jack Rabbit,  All The Money's Gone,  W TN Blues Society

Mark Hummel,  Five Long Years,  Wayback Machine, Electro-Fi

Mel Waiters,  Hole In The Wall (Original Version),  Single,  Waldoxy

Doug Duffey and Badd,  The Things We Used To Do,  Play The Blues,  Out Of
The Past

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  Come On In,  Come On In,  Ruf

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  Peace Of Mind,  Beyond The Blue Door,
Stony Plain

Mel Brown,  Goin' Down Slow,  Big Foot Country Girl,  Impulse

Natural Born Schmoozers,  Busking Time,  Train To Nowhere,  Cousin Moe

Doug MacLeod,  Grease In My Gravy,  No Road Back Home,  Hightone

Popa Chubby,  Gordito,  It's A Mighty Hard Road,  PCP

Melvin Taylor,  I'll Play The Blues For You,  Melvin Taylor Plays The Blues
For You,  Evidence

Albert King,  Born Under A Bad Sign,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Jack Mack and The Heart Attack ,  Respect Yourself,  Live From Centennial
Park - Atlanta - 1996,  SSR Freeroll

http://www.jazz901.org