[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/18/2020

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:13:05 EST 2020

My show #972.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a listen to my favorite 2019 albums, done countdown style.  This subjective list should take several weeks to complete.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org

January 18, 2020
Muddy Waters /Streamline Woman /One More Mile /Chess
This Date in Blues History
1933  Buddy Moss /T.B.'s Killing Me /Atlanta Blues /Wolf
1933  Curley Weaver /Some Cold Rainy Day /Classic Blues Songs from the 20's v13 /Blues Images
1947  Gay Crosse /Light Up and Relax /Capitol Blues and Boogie v2 /Capitol
1957  B.B. King /I Need You so Bad /Beale Street Blues Boy v5 box /Membran
1955  Eddie Taylor /Bad Boy /Best of Vee-Jay /Collectables
1961  Freddy King /I'm Tore Down /Takin' Care of Business /Bear Family
1980  Robert Lockwood Jr. /Mean Mistreater /Hangin' On /Rounder
1996  Henry Gray /Everybody's Fishing /Plays Chicago Blues /Hightone
2004  Big Joe Duskin /Key to the Highway /Big Joe Jumps Again /Yellow Dog
2011  Roomful of Blues /That's a Pretty Good Love /Hook, Line and Sinker /Alligator
2011  album release  Gregg Allman /Please Accept My Love /Low Country Blues /Atco
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed
All of it Blue!   featuring Jimmy Johnson
old 10/15/75  So Many Roads, So Many Trains /Chicago Blues Box v5 /Storyville
borrowed  3/29/70  Married Woman Blues /Pepper's Hangout /Delmark
original 1979  Twelve Bar Blues /Johnson's Whacks /Delmark
new  title track /Every Day of Your Life /Delmark

New on the Menu
Forrest McDonald Band /title track /Blues in a Bucket /World Talent
Frank Bey /Imagine /All My Dues are Paid /Nola Blues
Mark Hummel /Pepper Mama /Wayback Machine /Electro-Fi
Blind Willie McTell /Mama, Tain't Long for Day /"It's the Best Stuff Yet!" /Frog
Riley B. King /Got the Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the 20's v17 /Blues Images

Saturday Blue Plate Special  Blue Review 2019 Countdown
#16  Mary Lane /Travelin' Woman /Wolf
title track
Leave That Wine Alone
Bad Luck and Trouble
#15  Big Jack Reynolds /That's a Good Way to Get to Heaven /Third Street Cigar
I Had a Little Dog
She Moves Me
Walk On (But Keep That Red Dress On)
#14  Tony Holiday /Porch Sessions /Vizztone
Special Friend
They Call Me John Primer
Coin Operated Woman
#13  The Jimmy's /Gotta Have It /Brown Cow
Grim Reaper
Started Up Again
Drinkin'
#12  B.B. King Blues Band /The Soul of the King /Ruf
There Must be a Better World Somewhere
She's the One
Regal Blues
#11  Jack deKeyzer /Check Mate /Blue Star
Talk to Me Baby aka I Can't Hold Out
Double Trouble
Broke Down Engine Blues