Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 12 22:40:01 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Tyrone Davis,  I Wish It Was Me,  Simply Tyrone,  Malaco

Chris Shutters,  No Consideration,  Good Gone Bad,  Third St. Cigar

Electromatics,  She Changed My Mind,  Don't Pass Me By,  Landslide

Tinsley Ellis,  All I Think About,  Red Clay Soul,  Heartfixer

Tad Robinson,  Real Street,  Real Street,  Severn

Al Basile,  Five Roads,  B's Hot House, Sweetspot

Mike Dangeroux/Inetta Visor,  Big Brown Frame,  It's About Time,  Raw Dawg

Mark Hummel,  Five Long Years,  Wayback Machine,  Electro-Fi

Keb' Mo',  Whole 'Nutha Thang,  Suitcase,  Epic

Dave Specter,  Ponchatoula Way,  Blues From The Inside Out,  Delmark

Jack Mack and The Heart Attack ,  I Walked Alone,  Live From Centennial
Park - Atlanta - 1996,  SSR Freeroll

Phil Guy,  4 AM Blues,  Say What You Mean,  JSP

Jaye Hammer,  Mississippi Slide,  Blues Mix 30: Swing Out Soul,  Ecko

Sugar King James & The Chessmasters,  Buddy Buddy Friends,  Gotta Make A
Comeback,  SKJ&C

Griff Hamlin & The Single Barrel Blues Band,  Same To You,  I'll Drink To
That,  GH&SBBB

The Jimmys,  Drinkin',  Gotta Have It,  Brown Cow

Frank Bey,  Calling All Fools,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blue

Wynonie Harris,  I Want My Fanny Brown,  Good Rockin' Tonight,  King

Betty Fox Band,  Peace In Pieces,  Peace In Pieces,  BFB

Downchild Blues Band,  Good Times Guaranteed,  Good Times Guaranteed,  Blue
Wave

Biscuit Miller & The Mix,  Creepin',  Chicken Grease,  American Showplace

Walter Wolfman Washington,  Blue Moon Rising,  Blue Moon Rising,  Artelier

Popa Chubby,  It Ain't Nothin',  It's A Mighty Hard Road,  PCP

Rae Gordon Band,  Comin' Back for More,  Wrong Kind Of Love,  RGB

Soul Prophets,  Heaven Help The Lonely,  From The Old School,  Have Mercy

http://www.jazz901.org