[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200105

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 6 02:09:07 EST 2020

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20200105 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

COOL NEW BLUES
Jim Roberts & The Resonants/A Month Of Sundays/A Month Of Sundays/Bo$$
PoGG Music
BMW (Kevin Belzner, Big Dave McLean, Tim Williams)/Catfish/2 X
Cryin'/Cayuse Music
Myles Goodwyn/Friends Of The Blues 2/I Love My Guitar/Linus Entertainment
Matchedash Parish/Saturday Night/Not Sold On Getting Old/Make It Real
Records
Colin Linden & Luther Dickinson/Amour/Don't Let Go/Stony Plain Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Frank Bey/All My Dues Are Paid/Calling All Fools/Nola Blue Records
Ad Track 51 Minor Empire
ID - Frank Bey
Frank Bey/All My Dues Are Paid/Imagine/Nola Blue Records
Betty Fox Band/Peace In Pieces/Green Light/Indie
Betty Fox Band/Peace In Pieces/Runnin' Back To You/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Speckled Red/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Early In The
Morning/Document Records
Johnny Moore's Three Blazers/Cocktail Combos/Drifting Blues/Capitol Records
Frank Wess/Jazz For Playboys/Low Life/Savoy Jazz
Slim Gaillard/Shuckin' And Jivin'/Travelin' Blues/Charly Records
King Biscuit Boy/Badly Bent: The Best Of King Biscuit Boy/You Done Tore
Your Playhouse Down/Daffodil Records
George Thorogood And The Destroyers/2120 South Michigan Ave./Bo
Diddley/Capitol Records
Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter, Phillip Walker    /Lone-Star
Shootout/Alligators Around My Door/Alligator Records
Michelle "Evil Gal" Willson/Wake Up Call/They Don't Want Me To Rock No
More/Bullseye Blues

APPEARING LIVE SAT JAN 11 @ Bar-Spectacles la Ripaille 358B Notre Dame,
Repentigny, QC https://www.facebook.com/events/1054246411583899/
Jim Zeller/Cut To The Chase/Goodbye to the Lower East Side/Distribution
Select
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry