Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 5 22:02:14 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Val McKnight,  Good Lovin' Will Make Everything Alright,  Blues Mix 30:
Swing Out Soul,  Ecko

Alvin & The Chipmunks & Canned Heat,  The Chipmunck Song,  Christmas
Blues,  Rhino

Mike Zito & Friends,  Johnny B. Goode,  Rock 'n' Roll,  Ruf

Canned Heat,  Future Blues,  Future Blues,  Imperial

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  Come On In,  Come On In,  Ruf

The Jimmys,  Hotel Stebbins,  Gotta Have It,  Brown Cow

Chuck Jackson,  Boogie Woogie Country Girl,  A Cup Of Joe,  Linus

Frank Bey,  One Of These Days,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blue

Betty Fox Band,  Sweet Memories,  Peace In Pieces, BFB

Jimmy Johnson,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

Fenton Robinson,  I Hear Some Blues Downstairs,  I Hear Some Blues
Downstairs,  Alligator

Lucky Peterson,  50 Years,  50 - Just Warming Up!,  Jazz Village

Chuck Colbert,  Slip Away,  You Lied To Me,  Mardi Gras

Jack Mack and The Heart Attack ,  I Walked Alone,  Live From Centennial
Park - Atlanta - 1996,  SSR Freeroll

Johnny Rawls,  I Can't Let Nobody,  I Miss Otis Clay,  Third Street Cigar

Buster Benton,  I Like To Hear My Guitar Sing,  I Like To Hear My Guitar
Sing, Ichiban

Dudley Harris,  Tired Baby,  All The Money's Gone,  W TN Blues Society

Mike Dangeroux/Inetta Visor,  Big Brown Frame,  It's About Time,  Raw Dawg

Rae Gordon Band,  Might As Well Be You,  Wrong Kind Of Love,  RGB

Dave Specter,  Soul Drop,  Blues From The Inside Out,  Delmark

Biscuit Miller & The Mix,  Here Kitty Kitty,  Chicken Grease,  American
Showplace

Mark Hummel,  Bobby's Blues,  The Hustle Is Really On,  Electro-Fi

Rick Estrin & The Nightcats,  Callin' All Fools,  45th Anniversary
Collection,  Alligator

11 Guys Quartet,  Road Trippin',  Small Blues And Grooves,  VizzTone

Mighty Joe Young,  Cruisin' Down Hwy 99,  Live From The Northside Of
Chicago,  RockBeat

http://jazz901.org