[Blues-l] Playlist: 2/28/29 Friday Night Blues - WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sat Feb 29 16:02:30 EST 2020

9PM

TabBenoit / Broke and Lonely / Medicine / Telarc

KokoTaylor / Black Rat / Old School / Alligator

-

SonnyLandreth / Somebody Gotta Make a Move / Blacktop Run / Provogue

BuddyGuy / The Blues Is Alive and Well / The Blues Is Alive and Well / RCASilvertone

-

Roomfulof Blues / Phone Zombies / In a Roomful of Blues / Alligator

ThorbjornRisager & The Black Tornado / Come On In / Come On In / Ruf

-

JoeBonamassa / Just ‘Cos You Can Don’t Mean You Should / Redemption / J&RAdventures

AnnikaChambers / Two-Bit Texas Town / Kiss My Sass / Vizztone

-

CindyCashdollar w/Rory Block / That Ain’t No Way for Me to Get Along / Waltz forAbilene / Silver Shot

NorthMississippi Allstars / Mean Old World / Up and Rolling / New West

-

MarkHummel / Flim Flam / Wayback Machine / Electro-Fi

JuniorWatson / Well, You Know / Nothin’ to It But to Do It / Little VillageFoundation

 10PM

MuddyWaters / Cross-eyed Cat / Hard Again / Epic-Blue Sky-Legacy

MagicSlim & The Teardrops / Loving You Is the Best Thing That Happened to Me / MidnightBlues / Blind Pig

-

CaseyHensley / You Should Be So Lucky / Good As Gone / Vizztone

AlbertCummings / Red Rooster / Believe / Provogue

-

MelFord & The Fairlanes / I Wonder Why / Athens to Chicago / River Rouge

TheJimmys with Marcia Ball / Write a Hit / Gotta Have It / Brown Cow Productions

-

Christone“Kingfish” Ingram / Empty Promises / Single Release / Alligator

RonnieEarl and the Broadcasters / Why Can’t We Live Together / Beyond the Blue Door /Stony Plain

-

MonsterMike Welch and Mike Lebetter / I’m Gonna Move to Another Country / Right Place,Right Time / Delta Groove Music

Keb’Mo’ / Cold Outside / Oklahoma / Concord

-

WhitneyShay / Far Apart (Still Close) / Stand Up! / Ruf

 11PM

Taj Mahal & Keb’ Mo’ /Don’t Leave Me Here / TajMo / Concord

Billy Branch & The Sonsof Blues / My Babe / Roots and Branches – The Songs of Little Walter /Alligator

-

Donald Kinsey / Who’s BeenKnocking / Bloody Tears / Third Street Cigar Records

Chris Shutters with JimmyBurns / Stop the Train / Good Gone Bad / Third Street Cigar Records

-

Robert Cray / Anything YouWant / That’s What I Heard / Thirty Tigers

Corey Dennison Band / Stuckin Chicago / Night After Night / Delmark

-

The Reverend Shawn Amos &The Brotherhood / Counting the Days / Blue Sky / Put Together Music

Mike Wheeler Band / A BlindMan Can See / Turn Up!! / Delmark

-

David Brinston / This Is TheBlues / I’m an O.G. / Ecko

Jimmy Johnson / Rattlesnake /Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

-

Demetria Taylor / Riverboat /Tribute – Delmark’s 65th Anniversary / Delmark

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109