[Blues-l] Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - February 2020

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@comcast.net
Sat Feb 29 15:07:32 EST 2020

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - February 2020

1. The Mary Jo Curry Band / Front Porch / Self Released
2. Jimmy Johnson / Every Day of Your Life / Delmark Records
3. Gary Moore / Live from London / Provogue-Mascot Label Group
4. Frank Bey / All My Dues Are Paid / Nola Blues Records
5. Lucky Peterson / 50 - Just Warming Up ! / Jazz Village
6. Chris Shutters with Special Guest Jimmy Burns / Good Gone Bad / Third
Street Cigar
7. Mark Hummel / Wayback Machine / Electro-Fi Records
8. Johnny Burgin / Johnny Burgin Live / Delmark
9. Joanna Connor / Rise / M.C. Records
10. Southside Denny / Rollin' Home / Blujazz Productions
11. Dave Specter / Blues from the Inside Out / Delmark
12. Sugar Blue / Colors / Beeble Music
13. John Blues Boyd / What My Eyes Have Seen / Gulf Coast Records
14. Bobby Rush / Dolemite Kid - Single / Deep Rush
15. Arthur Adams / Here to Make You Feel Good / Cleopatra Blues
16. Breezy Rodio / If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It / Delmark
17. Mike Dangeroux & Inetta Visor / It's About Time / Self Released
18. Andrew Jr. Boy Jones & Kerrie Lepai Jones / Jr. Boy & Kerrie's Blues
/ GalexC Records
19. 11 Guys Quartet / Small Blues and Grooves / VizzTone
20. Sonny Landreth / Blacktop Run / Provogue Records
21. Various Artists / Blues Mix Vol. 30: Swing out Soul / Ecko Records
22. Vaneese Thomas / Down Yonder / Segue Records
23. Johnny Rawls / I Miss Otis Clay / Third Street Cigar Records
24. Betty Fox Band / Peace in Pieces / Self Released
25. Harper and Midwest Kind / Rise Up / Access Records

--
Blues Genre Directors Bob Paleczny, Lorri Coey

WEFT 90.1 FM
Attn: Blues Genre Director
113 N. Market Street
Champaign, IL 61820

email - blues@weft.org
website - http://weft.org
streaming - http://new.weft.org/listen/
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/weftcommunityradio

Blues programming
14.5 hours of blues programming each week
Monday to Friday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (CT)
Friday evening 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (CT)