[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200223

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 24 01:46:41 EST 2020

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT 90.3 FM,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20200223 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

USED TO BE NEW ... NOW JUST BLUE
Tas Cru/Drive On/That Lovin' Thang/Subcat Records
Colin Linden & Luther Dickinson/Amour/Honest I Do/Stony Plain Records
BMW (K. Belzner, Big Dave McLean, Tim Williams/Catfish/Driftin' &
Driftin'/Cayuse Music
Martin Harley/Roll With The Punches/The Time Is Now/Del Mundo Record
Tom Gilberts/Old School/"Lady" Luck/Indie
Matchedash Parish/Saturday Night/Congo Strut/Make It Real Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Layla Zoe/Retrospective Tour 2019/Leave You For Good/Indie
Ad Track 19 HM
ID - Layla Zoe
Layla Zoe/Retrospective Tour 2019/Don't Wanna Hurt Nobody/Indie
Mary Jo Curry Band/Front Porch/Front Porch/Indie
Mary Jo Curry Band/Front Porch/House Is Lonely/Indie
Sister Lucille Band/Alive/W-O-M-A-N/Endless Blues Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Jimmy Yancey/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/35th And
Dearborn/Document Records
Lightnin' Hopkins/Prestige Profiles: Lightnin' Hopkins/Happy Blues For
John Glenn/Prestige
Henry Gray/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Midnight Dream/Flyright
Bobby Charles/Definitive Blues Anthology/See You Later Alligator/Not Now
Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Sloppy Drunk/MCA
Jay Geils/Jay Geils Plays Jazz/Funk Underneath/Stony Plain Records
Johnny Winter/Johnny Winter/Be Careful With A Fool/Columbia Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI FEB 28 @ @ Sainte-Anne Blues Café ADAIR HALL 24 Maple
Ave. Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue QC
Pat Loiselle/Sonny Boy Gumbo's Blues/Tough Times/Indie

APPEARING LIVE TUES MAR 3 @ Strand Center For The Arts 23 Brinkerhoff
Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Danielle Nichole/Cry No More/My Heart Remains/Concord Records
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry