Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Feb 23 22:19:30 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Jaye Hammer,  I Just Can't Let It Go,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

Mark Hummel,  Five Long Years,  Wayback Machine,  Electro-Fi

Cindy Cashdollar,  That Ain't No Way for Me To Get Along,  Waltz For
Abilene,  Silver Shot

Lisa Mills,  Tell Mama,  The Triangle,  Melody Place

Albert Cummings,  Hold On,  Believe,  Provogue

The Soul Children,  Hearsay,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Al King,  On My Way,  Blues Master,  Forevermore

Frank Bey,  One Of These Days,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blue

Artie Blues Boy White,  Hot Wired My Heart,  Different Shade Of Blue,
Waldoxy

Phantom Blues Band,  Don't Fight It,  Still Cookin', VizzTone

Wilson Pickett,  Hey Jude,  Hey Jude,  Atlantic

Tad Robinson,  Changes,  Real Street,  Severn

Robert Cray,  I've Slipped Her Mind,  False Accusations,  Hightone

David Brinston,  I Got Love,  I'm An O.G.,  Ecko

Harper and Midwest Kind,  Hateful,  Rise Up,  Access

Tinsley Ellis,  Sit Tight Mama,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Forrest McDonald,  Windy City Blues,  Blues In A Bucket,  World Talent

Jimmy Johnson,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

Dave Specter,  Soul Drop,  Blues From The Inside Out, Delmark

Henry Gray,  Finger Snappin' Boogie,  Lucky Man,  Blind Pig

Hanna PK & The Blue Hearts,  Honky Tonk Train,  The Blues Is Here To Stay,
HearHanna

Little Al Thomas,  Bad Luck Baby,  South Side Story,  Audioquest

Bill Blue,  Do What I Do Don't Do What I Say,  The King Of Crazy Town,
Conch Music

Bernard Allison,  I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind,  Songs From The Road,  Ruf

Booker T & The MG's ,  Green Onions,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

http://jazz901.org