[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200216

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 17 02:01:06 EST 2020

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT 90.3 FM,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20200216 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

NEWISH ...
Bywater Call/Bywater Call/Arizona/Gypsy Soul Records
Wide Mouth Mason/I Wanna Go With You/You Get Used To It/Indie
Sid Whelan/Waitin' For Payday/Midnight In the Country/Indie
Bill Blue/The King Of Crazy Town/Carolina Time/Conch Town Music
Ad Track 19 HM
ID - Frank Bey
Frank Bey/All My Dues Are Paid/I Bet I Never Cross Your Mind/Nola Blue
Records
The Jimmys/Gotta Have It/Take You Back/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Tas Cru/Drive On/Drive On/Subcat Records
ID - Tas Cru
Tas Cru/Drive On/Cry No More/Subcat Records
Whitney Shay/Stand Up!/Stand Up!/Ruf Records
Ad Track 54 Please Thrill Me
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Whitney Shay/Stand Up!/I Thought We Were Through/Ruf Records
Tomislav Goluban/Memphis Light/Fun Starts Here/Spona

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Ishman Bracey/Saturday Blues/Saturday Blues/Victor Records
TV Slim/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/You Can't Love Me/Paula Records
J.B. Lenoir/Definitive Blues Anthology/Don't Touch My Head/Not Now Records
Bill Doggett/All His Hits/Honky Tonk, Pt. 1/Gusto Records
Little Walter/The No. 1 Blues Collection/Boom Boom (Out Go The
Lights)/Stardust Entertainment
Magic Sam/Screaming And Crying/All Your Love/Fantastic Voyage
Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Definitive Blues Anthology/I Put A Spell On
You/Not Now Records
Ad Track 29 Native Friendship Centre Benefit
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Mike Bloomfield/Don't Say That I Ain't Your Man!/Albert's Shuffle/Sony Music
Otis Clay/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/Wild Horses/House
Of Blues
Phillip Walker/Blues/Big Rear Window/Hightone Records

APPEARING LIVE WED FEB 19 @ Verre Bouteille 2112, Mont-Royal Est,
Montreal, QC https://www.facebook.com/events/599202970921568/
The Two/You Tube/Raw Man/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry