Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Feb 16 22:27:33 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

David Brinston,  This Is The Real Blues,  I'm An O.G.,  Ecko

Andrew Big Voice Odom,  Farther Up The Road,  Farther Up The Road,  Bluesway

Jimmy Johnson, I Need Your Love So Bad,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

Tinsley Ellis,  Foolin' Yourself,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Sugar Blue,  Downhill,  Colors,  Beeble

Bernard Allison,I   Can't Get You Out Of My Mind,  Songs From The Road,  Ruf

Muddy Waters,  Got My Mojo Working,  Father & Sons,  Chess

John Blues Boyd,  That Singing Roofer,  What My Eyes Have Seen,  Gulf Coast

Dudley Harris,  Tired Baby,  All The Money's Gone,  W TN Blues Soc.

Bill Blue,  The King Of Crazy Town,  The King Of Crazy Town,  Conch Town

Doug Duffey and Badd,  Have You Ever?,  Play The Blues,  DD&B

Phantom Blues Band,  Blues How They Linger,  Still Cookin',  VizzTone

Jaye Hammer,  Party At Home,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

Nora Jean Bruso,  Going Back To Mississippi,  Going Back To Mississippi,
Severn

Chris Shutters,  No Consideration,  Good Gone Bad,  Third Street Cigar

Mark Hummel,  Road Dog,  Wayback Machine,  Electro-Fi

Hans Theesink,  Baby Wants To Boogie,  Baby Wants To Boogie, Flying Fish

Richard Ray Farrell,  Juke Joint Swing,  Three Pints of Gin, Blue Beet

Bukka White,  Aberdeen Mississippi Blues,  Memphis Hot Shots,  Blue Horizon

Frank Bey,  All My Dues Are Paid,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blue

Roomful Of Blues,  Blue, Blue World,  The Best Of Roomful Of Blues,
Alligator

Albert Cummings,  Call Me Crazy,  Believe,  Provogue

Walter Trout,  Got A Broken Heart,  Walter Trout,  Ruf

The Jimmys,  Take You Back,  Gotta Have It,  Brown Cow

http://jazz901.org