[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200209

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Feb 10 02:33:37 EST 2020

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT 90.3 FM,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20200209 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

AND THE MAPLE BLUES AWARDS GO TO ...
Colin James/Miles To Go/One More Mile/True North Records
Matt Anderson/Halfway Home By Morning/What Would Your Mama Say/True
North Records
Downchild/Come On In/Scars/Downchild Music
Michael Jerome Browne/That's Where It's At!/Black Nights/Borealis Records
Brian Blain/New Folk Blues/The Day Coke Saved The Blues/Blainco Music
Harpdog Brown/Travelin' With The Blues/What's Your Real Name/Dog House
Records
Dawn Tyler Watson/Mad Love/Alligator feat. Steve Marriner/Indie
Paul Deslauriers Band/Bounce/Loosy Goosy Jam #769/Disques Bros

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Cash McCall/One Who's Got A Lot - Single/One Who's Got A Lot -
Single/Nola Blue Records
Ad Track 54 Please Thrill Me
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Benny Turner/Who Sang It First - Single/Who Sang It First - Single/Nola
Blue Records
Wide Mouth Mason/I Wanna Go With You/Erase Any Trace/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Bumble Bee Slim/Roots N' Blues: A Retrospective/Hard Rocks In My
Bed/Columbia Records
Louis Jordan/The No. 1 Blues Collection/Let The Good Times Roll/Stardust
Entertainment
Muddy Waters/Chess Blues Box Set/My Eyes (Keep Me In Trouble)/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Chess Blues Box Set/Fattening Frogs For
Snakes/Chess Records
Willie Mabon/Chess Blues Box Set/I'm Mad/Chess Records
Guitar Slim/Sufferin' Mind/Something To Remember You By/Specialty Records
Schoolboy Cleve with Lightnin' Slim/Rock Me Mama/Strange Letter
Blues/Blue Label
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/Rock 'N' Roll Legend/Space Guitar/Charly Records
Jody Williams/Return Of A Legend/You May/Evidence Records
Carlton Howard/Walking Back To Walkley Avenue/Walking Back To Walkley
Avenue/Indie
Gary Moore/Best Of The Blues/Still Got The Blues/Virgin Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS FEB 13 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal QC
https://www.facebook.com/events/584640265650722/
Fuel Junkie/All Out/High Stress, Low Money/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry