Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Feb 9 22:35:19 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Jaye Hammer,  Party Mood,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer, Ecko

Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers,  Mercury Blues,  Trouble Man, Blind Pig

Mike Zito & Friends,  Back In The USA,  Rock 'n' Roll,  Ruf

Bobby Parker,  Fast Train,  Bent Out Of Shape,  Bullseye Blues

Albert Cummings,  Hold On,  Believe, Provogue

Sam & Dave,  Soul Man,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Booker T & The MG's ,  Green Onions,  Concerts For The Rock & Roll Hall Of
Fame,  Columbia

Dudley Harris,  Tired Baby,  All The Money's Gone,  W TN Blues Society

Muddy Waters,  Kansas City,  Muddy Waters' Woodstock Album,  Chess

Johnny Dollar,  Night Out With The Boys,  J.D.'s Blues,  B.L.U.E.S.  R&B

Jimmy Johnson,  I Need Your Love So Bad,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

Betty Fox Band,  Green Light,  Peace In Pieces,  BFB

David Brinston,  Here We Go Again,  Blues Mix 30: Swing Out Soul,  Ecko

Deitra Farr,  Waiting For You,  The Search Is Over,  JSP

Chris Shutters,  Miss Annie Lou,  Good Gone Bad,  Third St. Cigar

Phantom Blues Band,  Bad Blood,  Still Cookin',  VizzTone

Whitney Shay,  Tell The Truth,  Stand Up!, Ruf

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  Over The Hill,  Come On In,  Ruf

Sugar King James & The Chessmasters,  Look Over Yonder's Wall,  Gotta Make
A Comeback,  SKJ&TC

Robert Johnson, If I Had Possession,  Complete Recordings,  Columbia

Richard Ray Farrell,  Juke Joint Swing,  Three Pints of Gin,  Blue Beet

Bernard Allison,  Slide Master,  Songs From The Road,  Ruf

Tinsley Ellis,  Sit Tight Mama,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

U.P. Wilson,  Boogie Boy,  Boogie Boy!, JSP

Sonny Phillips,  Sho 'Nuff, Sho 'Nuf,  Legends Of Acid Jazz,  OJC

http://jazz901.org