Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Feb 2 22:46:55 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Johnnie Taylor,  Too Much Week At The End Of The Money,  Real Love,  Malaco

Mighty Joe Young,  Turning Point,  Live From The Northside,  Rockbeat

Phantom Blues Band,  Blues How They Linger,  Still Cookin',  VizzTone

Jimmy Johnson,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

Fenton Robinson,  Directly From My Heart To You,  Guitar Star,  Red
Lightning

Jack Mack and The Heart Attack ,  Respect Yourself,  Live From Centennial
Park - Atlanta - 1996,  SSR Freeroll

Staple Singers,  Heavy Makes You Happy,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Betty Fox Band,  Green Light,  Peace In Pieces,  BFB

Johnny Rawls,  Can't Read Your Mind,  I Miss Otis Clay, Third St. Cigar

Sugar King James & The Chessmasters,  Buddy Buddy Friends,  Gotta Make A
Comeback,  SKJ&TC

Tad Robinson,  Real Street,  Real Street,  Severn

Jaye Hammer,  Dig A Little Deeper,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

Bernard Allison,  You're Gonna Need Me ,  Songs From The Road,  Ruf

Al Basile,  So-Called Storyteller,  B's Hot House,  Sweetspot

Dave Specter,  Minor Shout,  Blues From The Inside Out,  Delmark

Frank Bey,  Calling All Fools,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blue

Tinsley Ellis,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Chris Shutters,  No Consideration,  Good Gone Bad, Third St. Cigar

Albert King,  Don't Lie to Me,  In Session,  Stax

The Jimmys,  Take You Back,  Gotta Have It,  Brown Cow

http://jazz901.org