[Blues-l] Playlist: 2/1/20 Saturday Night Blues - WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Feb 2 11:38:04 EST 2020

9PM

MuddyWaters / Deep Down in Florida / Hard Rain / Epic-Blue Sky – Legacy

LutherAllison / Cherry Red Wine / Blue Streak / Alligator

-

MarcusKing / Wildflowers and Wine / El Dorado / Fantasy

NorthMississippi Allstars / Mean Old World / Up and Rolling / New West

-

MikeWheeler Band / Sad State of the World / Turn Up!! / Delmark

AnnikaChambers / That’s What You Made Me / Kiss My Sass / Vizztone

-

TinsleyEllis / Foolin’ Yourself / Ice Cream in Hell / Allligator

FrankBey / Idle Hands / All My Dues Are Paid / Nola Blue

-

WhitneyShay / Far Apart (Still Close) / Stand Up! / Ruf

BenHarper & Charlie Musselwhite / Nightclub / If You’re Going to the City – ATribute to Mose Allison / Fat Possum

-

GA-20/ You Know I’m Right / Lonely Soul / Karma Chief

10PM

LittleMilton / Right to Sing the Blues / Welcome to Little Milton / Malaco

JoannaConnor / Blues Tonight / Rise / M.C. Records

-

GaryClark Jr. / Dirty Dishes Blues / This Land / Warner Bros.

DelbertMcClinton and Self-Man Men + Dana / Loud Mouth / Tall, Dark, & Handsome /Thirty Tigers – Hot Shot

-

Keb’Mo’ / Cold Outside / Oklahoma / Concord

RickEstrin & The Nightcats / Resentment File / Contemporary / Alligator

-

RonnieEarl and the Broadcasters – David Bromberg / It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takesa Train to Cry / Beyond the Blue Door / Stony Plain

JamesCotton & Rory Block / Mississippi Blues / Baby, Don’t You Tear My Clothes /Telarc

-

BettyFox Band / Winter’s Cold / Peace in Pieces / Foxycavanagh Productions

JimmyJohnson / Rattlesnake / Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

-

JuniorWatson / I Found You / Nothin’ To It But To Do It / Little Village Foundation

11PM

Junior Wells / Good MorningSchoolgirl / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark

Chris Shutters with SpecialGuest Jimmy Burns / Can’t Play the Blues Like B.B. / Good Gone Bad / ThirdStreet Cigar

-

Tom Holland & The ShuffleKings / More Things Change / No Fluff, Just the Stuff / E Natchel

Dave Weld & The ImperialFlames / Dorothy Mae / Slip into a Dream / Delmark

-

The Nick Moss Band featuringDennis Gruenling / Simple Mind / Lucky Guy! / Alligator

Corey Dennison Band / Stuckin Chicago / Night After Night / Delmark

-

Mary Lane / Travelin’ Woman /Travelin’ Woman / Women of the Blues – Owl Music & Media

Joe Bonamassa / MountainClimbing / Live at the Sydney Opera House / J&R Adventures

-

Fruteland Jackson / Good asYour Last Dollar / Good as Your Last Dollar / Electro-Fi

Kilborn Alley Blues Band /Going Hard / The Tolono Tapes / Run It Back

-

John Lee Hooker / Ground HogBlues / His Best Chess Sides / Chess MCA

Mike Zito & Friends / WeeWee Hours / A Tribute to Chuck Berry / Ruf

Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM Blues

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109