Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 27 22:29:53 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Bobby ''Blue'' Bland,  Take Off Your Shoes,  Midnight Run,  Malaco

Dave Keller,  One More Tear,  You Get What You Give,  Tastee Tone

Sonny Green,  I'm So Tired,  Found! One Soul Singer,  Little Village

Johnny Taylor,  Jody's Got Your Girl And Gone,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Larry Garner,  The Taxman,  Double Dues,  JSP

Big George Jackson,  Rubbish Truck,  Beggin' Ain't For Me,  Black & Tan

Big Harp George,  Copayment,  Living In The City,  Blue Mountain

Johnny Winter,  Please Come Home For Christmas,  Hey, Where's Your
Brother,  Pointblank

Shemekia Copeland,  Under My Thumb,  Uncivil War,  Alligator

Johnny Iguana,  Down In The Bottom,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular,
Delmark

Jimmy Burns,  Beast Of Burden,  Chicago Plays The Stones,  Raisin Music

Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore,  No More Doggin',  Phoenix Blues Sessions,
SWAMF/VizzTone

Nora Jean Wallace,  Martell,  Blues Woman,  Severn

Jaye Hammer,  Party At Home,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty Soul Soul,  Ecko

Albert Collins,  I Ain't Drunk,  Cold Snap,  Alligator

John Nemeth,  Chainbreaker Blues,  Stronger Than Strong,  NOLA Blue

Harmonica Shah,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Ain't Gonna Worry About
Tomorrow, Electro-Fi

Fenton Robinson,  As The Years Go Passing By,  I Hear Some Blues
Downstairs,  Alligator

Kim Wilson,  Strange Things Happenin',  Take Me Back, M.C.

Duke Robillard,  Just Chillin',  Blues Bash,  Stony Plain

A Band Called Sam, Good To Ya,  Legacy, Highlander

Tower of Power,  What Is Hip,  Anthology,  MCA

Kevin Burt,  Purdy Lil Thing,  Stone Crazy,  Gulf Coast

http://jazz901.org