Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 20 22:24:31 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

O.B. Buchana,  Santa Bring My Baby Back,  It's Christmas, Baby,  Ecko

Son Seals,  Lonesome Christmas,  Alligator Christmas Collection,  Alligator

Johnny Winter,  Please Come Home For Christmas,   Hey, Where's Your
Brother,  Pointblank

Coupe De Villes,  Leavin' Me On Christmas Eve,  Single,  Coupe de Villes

John Cole,  Merry Christmas Baby,  The Secret Is Out,  JCBB

Lou Rawls,  Little Drummer Boy,  Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho,  Capitol

Roger Hurricane Wilson,  Hark The Herald Angels Sing,  Single,  Blues Storm

The Persuasions,  Do You Hear What I Hear?,  You're All I Want for
Christmas,  Rounder

Sonny Rhodes,  Christmas 911,  Stony Plain's Christmas Blues, Stony Plain

Campbell Brothers,  Christmas Song,  Sacred Steel For The Holidays,
Arhoolie

Clarence Carter,  Back Door Santa,  Soul Christmas,  Rhino

Jaye Hammer,  Ain't No Other Day Like Christmas,  I'm In A Party Mood For
Christmas,  Ecko

Booker T & The MG's,  Merry Christmas Baby,  Soul Christmas,  Rhino

Anthony Paule Soul Orch.,  Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday,  Single,  APSO

James Brown,  Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto,  Funky Christmas,
Polydor

Alvin and The Chipmonks,  Christmas Song,  Single,  Liberty

Mike Zito,  Run Rudolph Run,  A Gulf Coast Christmas,  Gulf Coast

Michelle Willson,  Five Pound Box Of Money,  Bullseye Blues Cool Christmas
Tunes,  Bullseye Blues

Roomful of Blues,  I Told Santa Claus,  Roomful Of Christmas,  Bullseye
Blues

Billy Boy Arnold,  Christmas Time Part One,  Stony Plain's Christmas
Blues,  Stony Plain

Kevin Burt,  Please Mr. Santa Claus,  A Gulf Coast Christmas,  Gulf Coast

Bobby Allen & The Exceptions,  Lonely Christmas Tears,Single,  Tramp

The Staple Singers,  Who Took The Merry Out Of Christmas,  It's Christmas
Time Again, Stax

Delta Deep,  Take Me Home For Christmas,  Single,  Mailboat

Francine Reed,  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas,  Here Comes Frani
Claus,  CMO

Clayton Knight,  Santa Is A Ho Ho Ho,  I'm In A Party Mood For Christmas,
Ecko

http://jazz901.org