Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 13 22:07:17 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Bobby Blue Bland,  I'm Not Ashamed To Sing The Blues,  Midnight Run,  Malaco

Erskine Oglesby,  Train I Ride,  Blues Dancin',  Black & Tan

Downchild Blues Band,  Wednesday Night,  Good Times Guaranteed,  Blue Wave

The Proven Ones,  Blue Christmas,  A Gulf Coast Christmas,  Gulf Coast

AJ Crawdaddy,  Mean Man,  Steppin' Out, AJC

John Nemeth,  Sweep The Shack,  Stronger Than Strong,  NOLA Blue

Duke Robillard,  What Can I Do,  Blues Bash,  Stony Plain

Dalton Reed, Read Me My Rights,  Louisiana Soul Man, Bullseye Blues

Sonny Green,  Cupid Must Be Stupid,  Found! One Soul Singer,  Little Village

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings,  It Hurts to Be Alone,  Just Dropped In,
DapTone

A Band Called Sam,  Voice Of The Blues,  Legacy,  Highlander

Dave Keller,  Land Of The Lonely,  You Get What You Give,  Tastee Tone

Jimmy McGriff,  I Got a Woman,  I Got a Woman,  Sue

Brenda Yancy Williams,  It's Christmas Everywhere,  I'm In A Party Mood For
Christmas,  Ecko

Mojo Morganfield,  It's Good To Be King,  Single,  Delmark

Harmonica Shah,  Reality Blues,  Ain't Gonna Worry About Tomorrow,
Eelctro-Fi

Sugar Ray & The Bluetones,  Don't Give No More Than You Can Take,  Too Far
>From The Bar,  Severn

Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore,  Aw Shucks,  Phoenix Blues Sessions,
SWAMF/VizzTone

Big Harp George,  Copayment,  Living In The City,  Blues Mountain

James Cotton,  The Creeper,  Pure Cotton,  Verve/Forecast

Kevin Burt,  You Get What You See,  Stone Crazy,  Gulf Coast

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  If I Should Have Bad Luck,  100 Years
Of Blues,  Alligator

Anthony Paul Soul Orch.,  Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday,  Single,  APSO

William Bell,  You Don't Miss Your Water,  Soulsville U.S.A, Satx

Staple Singers,  If You're Ready,  Soulsville U.S.A., Stax

Soul Prophets,  Part Time Love,  From The Old School,  Have Mercy

http://jazz901.org