[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 12/12/2020

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:36:52 EST 2020

My show #1009.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a sidelight to the station's annual on-air auction. I began my look back at some of the fine releases from 2020.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481​
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org<http://www.90fm.org/>

December 5, 2020
Muddy Waters /40 Days and 40 Nights /Real Folk Blues /Chess
Saturday Blue Plate Special  Blue Review 2020 part 1
Shawn Amos /27 Dollars /Blue Sky /Put Together Music
Frank Bey /I Bet I Never Cross Your Mind /All My Dues are Paid /NOLA Blues
BB and the Blues Shacks /3 Handed Woman /Dirty Thirty /Blues Bomb
Charlie Musselwhite Elvin Bishop /Good Times /100 Years of Blues /Alligator
Rory Block /title track /Prove It on Me /Stony Plain
Johnny Burgin /Two Telephones /No Border Blues  Japan /Delmark
John Blues Boyd /The Singing Roofer /What My Eyes Have Seen /Gulf Coast
Kevin Burt /title track /Stone Crazy /Gulf Coast
Chickenbone Slim /My Bad Luck /Sleeper /Lo Fi
Vanessa Collier /Bloodhound /Heart on the Line /Phenix Fire
Grant Dermody /It Hurts to Be in Love /My Pony /Thunder River
Crooked Eye Tommy /Sitting in the Driveway /Hot Coffee and Pain /Blue Heart
Alex Dixon /Howlin' for My Darlin' /the Real McCoy /Dixon Landing
Ronnie Earl /In the Dark /Beyond the Blue Door /Stony Plain
Tinsley Ellis /Sit Tight Mama /Ice Cream in Hell /Alligator
Anthony Geraci /Tomorrow May Never Come /Daydreams in Blue /Stony Plain
Erin Harpe /Women be Wise /Meet Me in the Middle /Vizztone
Casey Hensley /Don't Want It to Stop /Good as Gone /Vizztone
Eric Hughes /Oh Booze! /Postcards from Beale Street /Endless Blues
Eric Johanson /Changes the Universe /Below Sea Level /NOLA Blues
Bettye LaVette /One More Song /Blackirds /Verve
Ben Levin /Papercut /Carryout or Delivery /Vizztone