Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 6 22:33:25 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Little Milton,  I Will Survive,  I Will Survive, Malaco

Kevin Burt,  You Get What You See,  Stone Crazy,  Gulf Coast

A Band Called Sam,  Next In Line,  Legacy,  Highlander

Alvin & The Chipmunks & Canned Heat,  The Chipmunck Song,  Christmas
Blues,  Liberty

Canned Heat,  2000 Reasons,  Boogie 2000,  Ruf

Canned Heat,  Future Blues,  Future Blues,  Liberty

Johnny Iguana,  Hot Dog Mama,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular,  Delmark

Johnny Big Moose Walker,  Every Night,  Chicago Boogie Blues Piano Man,  JSP

Harmonica Shah,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Ain't Gonna Worry About
Tomorrow,  Electro-Fi

Dennis Jones,  I'm Not,  Soft Hard & Loud,  Blue Rock

Shemekia Copeland,  Apple Pie & A 45,  Uncivil War,  Alligator

Jaye Hammer,  Ain't No Other Day Like Christmas,  I'm In A Party Mood For
Christmas,  Ecko

Albert King,  Matchbox,  San Francisco '83,  Fantasy

Son Seals,  On My Knees,  Midnight Son,  Alligator

Kim Wilson,  No Place To Go,  Take Me Back,  M.C.

Henry Gray & Bob Corritore,  Don't You Lie To Me,  Sessions Vol.2,
SWAMF/VizzTone

Jimmy Rogers,  Sloppy Drunk,  Complete Chess Recordings,  Chess

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  Old School,  100 Years Of Blues,
Alligator

Fleetwood Mac,  Please Find My Baby,  1968 Sessions,  Left Field Media

AJ Crawdaddy,  Mean Man,  Steppin' Out,  AJC

Mojo Morganfield,  It's Good To Be King,  Single,  Delmark

Sugar Ray & The Bluetones,  Don't Give No More Than You Can Take,  Too Far
>From The Bar,  Severn

Little Johnny Christian,  Turning Point,  Somebody Call My Baby,  Big Boy

http://jazz901.org