[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20190818

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Aug 19 02:06:00 EDT 2019

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20190818 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

COOL NEW STUFF
Delbert McClinton And Self-Made Men + Dana/Tall, Dark, & Handsome/Mr.
Smith/Hot Shot Records
Holly Hyatt/Wild Heart/Wild Heart/Indie
Billy Price/Dog Eat Dog/Dog Eat Dog/Gulf Coast Records
Rockin' Johnny & Quique Gomez/Wanted/Everybody Loves My Baby/Vizztone
ID - Mindi Abair & The Boneshakers
Mindi Abair & The Boneshakers/No Good Deed/Seven Day Fool/Pretty Good
For A Girl Records
Dawn Tyler Watson/Mad Love/Alligator (feat. Steve Marriner)/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Charkie Wooten Project/Blue Basso/Fulton Alley/Wild Heart Records
Charkie Wooten Project/Blue Basso/Front Porch/Wild Heart Records
Bruce Katz/Solo Ride/Crescent Crawl/American Showplace Music
Nick Moss Band feat. Dennis Gruenling/Lucky Guy!/Simple Minded/Alligator
Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Robert Johnson/The No. 1 Blues Collection/Cross Road Blues/Stardust
Entertainment
Jimmy Rogers/Chess Blues Box Set/Luedella/Chess Records
Big Mama Thornton/The No. 1 Blues Collection/Hound Dog/Stardust
Entertainment
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Hidden Charms/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Don't Start MeTo Talkin'/Don't Start MeTo Talkin'/Roots
T-Bone Walker/The Imperial Blues Years/Welcome Blues/Not Now Music
T-Bone Walker/The Imperial Blues Years/Life Is Too Short/Not Now Music
Jimmy Witherspoon & Robben Ford/Live/Goin' Down Slow/Rhino Records
Terry Evans/The First Five Years: Still On Target/Get Your Lies
Straight/Virgin Records
Colin James/Miles To Go/Soul Of A Man/True North Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS AUG 22 @ Les Concerts Midi, 800 Victoria Sq,
Montreal, QC https://www.facebook.com/events/218151525807060/
Justin Saladino Band/A Fool's Heart/Honey/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry