Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Aug 18 22:26:23 EDT 2019

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Ms. Jody,  You Can Ride,  Get It! Get It!,  Ecko

Christone Kingfish Ingram,  Believe These Blues,  Kingfish,  Alligator

Buddy Guy,  Nine Below Zero,  The Blues Is Alive And Well,  Silvertone

Nick Moss Band,  Me And My Friends,  Lucky Guy,  Alligator

Bobby Rush,  Bobby Rush Shuffle,  Sitting On Top Of The Blues,  Deep Rush

Nancy Wright,  Bugalu,  Alive & Blue,  Direct Hit/VizzTone

Wayne Riker Gathering,  People Get Ready,  R&B Thunder,  Delta Roots

Impressions,  Woman's Got Soul,  Anthology,  MCA

Cheyenne James,  Grits Ain't Groceries,  Burn It Up,  CJ

Annika Chambers,  You Can't Win,  Kiss My Sass,  VizzTone

Arthur Adams,  Here To Make You Feel Good,  Here To Make You Feel Good,
Cleopatra Blues

Altered Five Blues Band,  I Hate To Leave You,  Ten Thousand Watts,  Blind
Pig

Bruce Katz,  Redemption,  Solo Ride,  American Showplace

O.B. Buchana,  I'm Whipped Again,  Face Down,  Ecko

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  Drown In My Own Tears,  Beyond The Blue
Door,  Stony Plain

Theodis Ealey,  Hurtsville,  Blues Is Calling My Name,  Jus' Blues

Nat Bolden,  Good Morning Mr. Blues,  Battle Of The Blues: Chicago vs
Oakland, Delta Roots

Terry Hanck,  Early In The Morning,  I Still Get Excited,  VizzTone

Harpdog Brown,  Buzzard Luck,  For Love & Money,  Dog House

Big Daddy Wilson,  Deep In My Soul,  25 Years Anniversary,  Ruf

Little Joe Blue,  Dirty Work Going On,  Greatest Hits,  Evejim

Grady Champion,  I'm A Bluesman,  Steppin' In,  Malaco

Vivian Vance Kelly,  Husband Cheating On Us,  Chicago Here I Come,  Wolf

Little Sonny,  Hard Goin' Up,  Hard Goin' Up,  Enterprise

http://www.jazz901.org