[Blues-l] Playlist: 8/17/19 Saturday Night Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Aug 18 11:13:16 EDT 2019

9PM

MightyJoe Young / Need a Friend / Mighty Joe Young / Blind Pig

LutherAllison / Raggedy and Dirty / Bad News Is Coming / Motown

-

AnnikaChambers / Let That Sass Out / Kiss My Sass / Vizztone

BigDaddy Wilson / I’m Walking / Deep in My Soul / Ruf

-

MaryFlower / Livin’ with the Blues Again / Livin’ with the Blues Again / LittleVillage Foundation

RonnieEarl and the Broadcasters with David Bromberg / It Takes a Lot to Laugh, ItTakes a Train to Cry / Beyond the Blue Door / Stony Plain

-

TheBlues Disciples / Right Woman at the Wrong Time / Gravy Train / Self Release

ChrisO’Leary / Driving Me Crazy / 7 Minutes Late / American Showplace Music

-

CocoMontoya / Lights Are On But Nobody’s Home / Coming in Hot / Alligator

BobbyRush / Get Out of Here (Dog Named Bo) / Sitting on Top of the Blues / ThirtyTigers – Deep Rush

-

Keb’Mo’ / Don’t Throw It Away / Oklahoma / Concord

AlteredFive Blues Band / Don’t Rock My Blues / Ten Thousand Watts / Blind Pig

BigJames / A Dose of the Blues / A Dose of the Blues / Jamot

 10PM

KokoTaylor / Black Rat / Old School / Alligator

BonnieRaitt / The Comin’ Round Is Going Through / Dig In Deep / Redwing

-

RoryGallagher / Prison Blues / Blues / Chess

JamesHarman / (Ain’t Gonna) Raise My Hand / Liquor Parking / Bigtone

-

DelbertMcClinton and Self-Made Men + Dana / Let’s Get Down Like We Used To / Tall,Dark, & Handsome / Thirty Tigers – Hot Shot

TheCash Box Kings / Sugar Daddy / Hail to the Kings! / Alligator

-

ReverendRaven & The Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys / She’s Moving On / My Life /Nevermore

TheNick Moss Band featuring Dennis Gruenling / Lucky Guy / Lucky Guy! / Alligator

-

RobbenFord / What I Haven’t Done / Purple House / Edel Germany – earMusic

KennyWayne Shepherd Band / I Want You / The Traveler / Concord

-

TerryRobb / It Might Get Sweaty / Confessin’ My Dues / Niasounds

JontaviousWillis / The Blues Is Dead? / Spectacular Class / Kind of Blue Music

 11PM

Charles Brown with Dr. John /A Virus Called the Blues / All My Life / Bullseye – Rounder

Jimmy Smith with Dr. John /Only in It for the Money / Dot Com Blues / Blue Thumb – Verve

-

Doug Deming & The JewelTones / Need My Baby / Complicated Mess / Eller Soul

Mary Lane / Leave That WineAlone / Travelin’ Woman / Women of the Blues

-

John Primer / Still Calledthe Blues / The Soul of a Blues Man / Blues House Productions

Willie Buck / You Want Me toTrust You / Willie Buck Way / Delmark

-

Billy Branch & The Sonsof Blues / My Babe / Roots and Branches / Alligator

Mindi Abair and theBoneshakers / Good Day for the Blues / No Good Deed / Pretty Good for a Girl

-

Carolyn Gaines / Damn Right IGot the Blues / The Thrill Is Gone / Polka Dot

Terry Hanck / Howlin’ for MyDarlin’ / I Still Get Excited / Vizztone – Greaseland

-

Ben Levin / Creole Kitchen /Before Me / Vizztone

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM Blues

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109