[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20190811

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Aug 12 02:02:29 EDT 2019

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20190811 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

NEW-ISH & BLUE-ISH
Jeff Dale And The South Woodlawners/Blues Power/Can I Boogie/Pro Sho Bidness
Mark Cameron/On A Roll/Trouble Brewin'/Cop Records
Steven Wilkins/Waiting/Last Chance/Indie
Zac Harmon/Mississippi BarBQ/Knocking On Heaven's Door/Catfood Records
Barb Diab & The Smoked Meat Band/Mojo Woman/Mama's Blues/Produvtions SMB
J.P. Soars/Let Go Of The Reins/Freddie King Thing/Whiskey Bayou Records
Paul Deslauriers Band/Bounce/Picked A Bad Day feat. J.P. Soars/Disques Bros

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Bobby Rush/Sitting On Top Of The Blues/Recipe For Love/Deep Rush Records
Ad Track 35 Santropol Funky
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Bobby Rush/Sitting On Top Of The Blues/Bobby Rush Shuffle/Deep Rush Records
Nick Moss Band feat. Dennis Gruenling/Lucky Guy!/Lucky Guy/Alligator Records
Nick Moss Band feat. Dennis Gruenling/Lucky Guy!/Sanctified, Holy And
Hateful/Alligator Records
Rockin' Johnny & Quique Gomez/Wanted/Your Charm Won't Help You/Vizztone

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Lonnie Johnson/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/I Have To Do My
Time/Columbia Records
Willie Brown/Blues Masters Vol 8 Mississippi Delta Blues/Future
Blues/Rhino Records
Casey Bill Weldon/Guitar Swing/Guitar Swing/Copyright Group
Schoolboy Cleve with Lightnin' Slim/Rock Me Mama/Strange Letter
Blues/Blue Label
Ad Track 32 Indigenous Programming
ID - Delta Moon
Percy Mayfield/Definitive Blues Anthology/Are You Out There?/Not Now Records
Rahsaan Roland Kirk/The Case Of The 3 Sided Dream In Audio Color/The
Entertainer (Done in the style of The Blues)/Atlantic Jazz
Jim Zeller/Blues From Another Planet/C'est Long/Indie
Robert Randolph & The Family Band/Unclassified/Going In The Right
Direction/Warner Bros. Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI AUG 16 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal Qc
(514) 728-6116 http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
Cliff Stevens/Nobody But You/Truth Don't Lie/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry