Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Aug 11 22:18:24 EDT 2019

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

O.B. Buchana,  Step Till The Morning Light,  Face Down,  Ecko

Buddy Guy,  The Blues Is Alive And Well,  The Blues Is Alive And Well,
RCA/Silvertone

Zac Harmon,  Sunday Morning After Saturday Night,  Mississippi BarBQ,
Catfood

Bobby Rush,  You Got The Goods On You,  Sitting On Top Of The Blues,  Deep
Rush

Vivian Vance Kelly,  Gotta Relieve My Soul,  Chicago Here I Come,  Wolf

Walter Wolfman Washington,  You Can Stay But The Noise Must Go,  On The
Prowl,  Bullseye Blues

Terry Hanck,  Early In The Morning,  I Still Get Excited,  VizzTone

Arthur Adams,  Gonna Make Some Money,  Here To Make You Feel Good,
Cleopatra Blues

Travis Haddix,  Enough Is Enough,  What I Know Right Now,  Ichiban

Theodis Ealey,  Be Your Friend,  Blues Is Calling My Name,  Jus' Blues

Pat  Brown,  If It's Good For You,  Burning Hot & Heavy,  Tapna

Sweet Angel,  Don't Let The Clean Up Woman Pick Up Your Man,  Blues Mix 28:
Dance Party Soul,  Ecko

Freddie Roulette,  Red Tide,  Battle Of The Blues: Chicago vs Oakland,
Delta Roots

Robert Randolph & The Family Band,  Second Hand Man,  Brighter Days,
Provogue

Campbell Brothers,  Frammin',  Can You Feel It?,  Rope-A-Dope

Nick Moss Band,  Hot Zucchini,  Lucky Guy,  Alligator

Nancy Wright,  Rutabagas,  ***Alive & Blue,  VizzTone

Doug MacLeod,  Grease In My Gravy,  No Road Back Home,  Hightone

Jason Ricci & The Bad Kind,  If You Should Lose Me,  My Chops Are
Rolling!!,  EllerSoul

Barbara Lynn,  The Payback,  So Good,  Bullseye Blues

Big Jack Reynolds,  Help Me,  That's A Good Way To Get To Heaven,  Third
Street Cigar

Billy Branch & The Sons Of Blues,  Hate To See You Go,  Roots And Branches:
Songs Of Little Walter,  Alligator

Eddie Taylor,  I Feel So Bad,  I Feel So Bad,  Hightone

Smokey Greenwell,  High Sailing,  Blues & The Power Of Peace,  Greenwell

Dawn Tyler Watson,  Alligator,  Mad Love,  DTW

http://www.jazz901.org