[Blues-l] Our 2nd Stream

Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Tue Aug 6 14:34:27 EDT 2019

A couple of hours of music on Jazz90.1's Swing 'N' Blues Radio:

Give Me Yo' Most Strongest Whiskey       Artist - Denise LaSalle

Deep South Southern Soul         Artist - Chuck Roberson

What Do I Have to Do (To Prove My Love to Yo     Artist - Jimmy Vivino &
The Black Italians Blues Band

Freedom Train      Artist - James Carr

If You Know You Don't Love Me       Artist - Dick Heckstall-Smith

Mississippi Saxophone          Artist - Charlie Sayles

You've Been Mistreaming Me       Artist - Sammy Cotton w/Paul Gayten

Chicago Breakdown           Artist - Joe Louis Walker

Payin' The Cost To Be The Boss          Artist - Pat Benatar

She's So Fine             Artist - John Hay

Can`t Help Myself       Artist - Shakey Horton

That's How I Got To Memphis       Artist - Solomon Burke

The Late, Late Show       Artist - Catherine Russell

All Right, OK, You Win               Artist - Joe Williams

Dont Apologize Recognize        Artist - Miss Freddye

Clayton's Blues Mixture      Artist - St. Louis Kings of Rhythm

Back O' Town Blues           Artist - Earl May Quintet

I Feel All Right              Artist - Shirley Scott

Can I Change My Mind      Artist - JOHN MAYS

Minor In the Diner   Artist - Count Hastings

Do The Rump!           Artist - Junior Kimbrough & The Soul Blues Boys

Shout Shout (Knock Yourself Out)        Artist - Ernie Maresca

Can't Get You Off My Mind      Artist - Lloyd Jones

I Can't Let You Go    Artist - Ann Peebles

That's No Way To Get Along           Artist - Guy Davis

Mr Crump Dont Like It              Artist - Catfish Keith

Believe Me                 Artist - Willie "Big Eyes" Smith

Been Through The Mill             Artist - Roosevelt Sykes

Backseat Blues           Artist - Mick Clarke Band

Next Time You See Me          Artist - Melvin Rhyne

Every Second               Artist - Lula Reed

If You Don't Love Me              Artist - Big Miller

Heavy Women Excite Me         Artist - Ray Schinnery

Available at our website http://www.jazz901.org

or on our free app for your phone.