[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20190804

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Aug 5 01:41:11 EDT 2019

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20190804 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

NUTTIN' BUT NEW (RELEASES)
AG Weinberger/Reborn/The Fool's Lucky Day feat. Bob Margolin/BigFoot Records
Steve Strongman/Tired Of Talkin'/Just Ain't Right/Indie
The Forty-Fours/Twist The Knife/Champagne And Reefer/Rip Cat Records
Billy Price/Dog Eat Dog/My Love Will Never Die/Gulf Coast Records
Paula Harris/Speakeasy/You Don't Look A Day Over Fabulous/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Delbert McClinton And Self-Made Men + Dana/Tall, Dark, & Handsome/Mr.
Smith/Hot Shot Records
Ad Track 35 Santropol Funky
ID - Mindi Abair And The Boneshakers
Delbert McClinton And Self-Made Men + Dana/Tall, Dark, &
Handsome/Temporarily Insane/Hot Shot Records
Coco Montoya/Coming In Hot/Coming In Hot/Alligator Records
Coco Montoya/Coming In Hot/Lights Are On But Nobody's Home/Alligator Records
Zac Harmon/Mississippi BarBQ/Gypsy Road/Catfood Records
Zac Harmon/Mississippi BarBQ/Mississippi BarBQ/Catfood Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Will Batts/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Highway 61 Blues/Columbia
Records
Walter Roland/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Early Morning
Blues/Columbia Records
Kenny Burrell/Chitlins Con Carne (Single)/Chitlins Con Carne
(Single)/Bacci Bros Records
Little Milton/Screaming And Crying/I Found Me A New Love/Fantastic Voyage
Buddy Guy/A Man & The Blues/A Man & The Blues/Vanguard Records
Michael "Iron Man" Burks/Show Of Strength/Since I Been Loving
You/Alligator Records
Albert King/King Of The Blues Guitar/Oh, Pretty Woman/Atlantic Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT AUG 10 @ L'Escalier Montréal 552 Sainte Catherine
East, Montreal, QC https://www.facebook.com/events/2741831649163698/
The Hydra-Matics/Soundcloud/Do The Thing/Indie

APPEARING LIVE MON AUG 5 & TUES AUG 6 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis,
Montreal, QC http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Dwane Dixon/Working Man Blues/Bad VooDoo Mama/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry