[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180513

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon May 14 00:36:43 EDT 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180513 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A REAL MUTHA'S DAY FER YA!
Katie Webster/Deluxe Edition/Two-Fisted Mama/Alligator Records
Koko Taylor/Gator Bites/Happy Mother's Day/Alligator Records
Koko Taylor/A Celebration Of Blues: Women In Blues/63 Year Old Mama/St-Clair Entertainment
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/Blues In The Night/Zillion
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Nobody Loves Me But My Mother/MCA Records
Super Chikan/Blues Come Home To Roost/Mama & The Chillen (Part 1)/Rooster Blues Records
Mississippi Heat/Warning Shot/Come To Mama/Delmark Records
Billy Boy Arnold/The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold/A Mother's Prayer/Stony Plain Records
MonkeyJunk/To Behold/Mother's Crying/Stony Plain Records
Knickerbocker All-Stars/Open Mic At The Knick/Mother-In-Law Blues/JP Cadillac Records
Ad Track 29 OFFTA
Ad Track 18 Ben Howard
Shemekia Copeland/Gator Bites/Happy Mother's Day/Alligator Records
Shemekia Copeland/Deluxe Edition/Your Mama's Talking/Alligator Records
Johnny Winter/Hey, Where's Your Brother?/Check Out Her Mama/Virgin Records
Super Chikan/Blues Come Home To Roost/Mama & The Chillen (Part 2)/Rooster Blues Records
Billy Boy Arnold/The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold/What's On The Menu Mama/Stony Plain Records
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/A Real Mother For Ya/A Real Mother For Ya/Shout Factory

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Little Walter/Chess Blues Box Set/Juke/Chess Records
Henry Gray/Chess Blues Box Set/I Declare That Ain't Right/Chess Records
H-Bomb Ferguson/Shouting The Blues/You Made Me Baby/Specialty Records
Ad Track 48 CHOEUR MAHA
ID - Mississippi Heat
Robert Johnson/The Legendary Blues Singer/Phonograph Blues/Charly Records
Guy Davis/You Don't Know My Mind/You Don't Know My Mind/Red House Records
Kris St. Louis/Boss Of Love/Mother Nature's Not Amused/Skruf Records
Albert King/The Ultimate Collection/Ain't Nothing You Can Do/Rhino Records
A.C. Reed with Bonnie Raitt/Alligator 45th Anniversary Collection/She's Fine/Alligator Records
Magic Dick & Jay Geils/Bluestime/The Jumpin' Blues/Rounder Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI MAY 25 @ The Adair Hall, Sainte-Anne Blues Café 24 Maple Avenue, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec H9X 2E6 https://www.facebook.com/events/371013816713437/
Terry Gillespie/Home Boy: Live At The Granary/Little By Little/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI MAY 18 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal Qc http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
The Ramblers/Suicide Blues/Suicide Blues/Indie
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we celebrated our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut