[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180506

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon May 7 00:37:02 EDT 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180506 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

RECENT & DECENT!
Kid Ramos/Old School/Tell Me What Ya Want/Rip Cat Records
Sue Foley/Ice Queen/Fool's Gold (Feat. Billy Gibbons)/Stony Plain Records
Reverend Shawn Amos/Breaks It Down/Moved/Put Together Music
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Reverend Shawn Amos/Breaks It Down/2017/Put Together Music
Reverend Freakchild/Dial It In/Hippie Bluesman Blues/Treated And Released Records
Spencer Mackenzie/Cold November/Haunt Me/North Fontana

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Justin Saladino Band/A Fool's Heart/Honey/Disques Bros
Justin Saladino Band/A Fool's Heart/Good Love/Disques Bros
AJ Ghent/The Neo Blues Project/Do The Rump/Ropeadope Records
AJ Ghent/The Neo Blues Project/Wash Ya Hair/Ropeadope Records
Artur Menezes/Keep Pushing/Love 'N' Roll/Indie
Ad Track 28 Slow Radio Ad
ID - Rick Estrin
Artur Menezes/Keep Pushing/Any Day, Anytime/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Big Bill Broonzy/The Blues ... In The Beginning/Key To The Highway/Legacy Entertainment
Blind Willie McTell/Playin' The Blues/Travelin' Blues/Direct Source Special Products
Big Maybelle/Down Home Blues/I Cried For You/Direct Source Special Products
Barney Kessel/Giants Of Jazz/Barney's Blues/Sarabandas srl
James Brown/Messing With The Blues/Blues For My Baby/Universal
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Baby Please Don't Go/Chess Records
Freddie Roulette/Back In Chicago/Sleepwalk/Hi Horse Records
Paul Butterfield/Paul Butterfield Blues Band Live/Everything Going To Be Alright/Elektra
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/Black Bag Blues/Evidence Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT MAY 12 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/238043680075991/
Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/Anybody Out there?/Disco Fairy Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI MAY 11 @ Resto Bar Top Shot 417 Principale, Lachute, Quebec J8H 1Y1 https://www.facebook.com/events/2024940960912083/
Dwane Dixon/Working Man Blues/Highway!/Indie
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut