[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180128

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 29 00:44:05 EST 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180128 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAPLE BLUES AWARD WINNERS!
Paul Deslauriers Band/Relentless/I'm Your Man/Distribution Select
Guy Bélanger/Traces & Scars/Hot Time/Disques Bros
David Vest/Devestatin' Rhythm/Staring Down The Barrel Of The Blues/Ark-O-Matic
Diana Braithwaite  And Chris Whiteley/Blues Country/Motorcycle/Big City Blues Records
Harrison Kennedy/One Dog Barkin'/Ode To Huddie/Electro-Fi Records
Big Dave MacLean & Tim Williams/Fellow Travelers/Big Road Blues/Cayuse Music
Jason Buie/Driftin' Heart/Government Man/Indie
Angel Forrest/Angel's 11/Crucify ... feat. Steve Hill/Distribution Select
Colin James/Blue Highways/Big Road Blues/True North Records

R.I.P. RENO JACK
Sunday Wylde/Blueberries & Grits/Sorrowful Blues/Hwy 11 Records
Ad Track 38 Decemberists Release
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Sunday Wylde/Blueberries & Grits/One Of These Days - Duet With Reno Jack/Hwy 11 Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Johnny Fink And The Intrusion/JFI/Let's Hear Some Blues/Indie
Rex Granite Band/Spirit-Matter-Truth-Lies/Spirit-Matter-Truth-Lies/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Blind Willie Johnson/Legends Of The Blues Vol. 1/Lord, I Just Can't Keep >From Cryin'/Columbia Records
Lucinda Williams/God Don't Never Change/It's Nobody's Fault But Mine/Alligator Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Honey Bee/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Little Boy Blue/Don't Lose Your Eye/MCR Productions
Little Walter/Chess Blues Box Set/My Babe/Chess Records
Joe Turner/75 R&B Classics/Flip, Flop & Fly/
Elmore James/The Sky Is Crying/The Sky Is Crying/Rhino
Bobby "Blue" Bland/I Pity The Fool: The Duke Recordings Vol. 1/You Got Me (Where You Want Me)/MCA Records
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' And Jivin'/House Rent Party/Charly Records
Teeny Tucker/Tommy's Girl/Hi Heel Sneakers/Indie
Omar & The Howlers/Swing Land/Hit The Road, Jack/Black Top Records

APPEARING LIVE FRI FEB 2 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 1639 Boul. de l’Avenir, Laval http://houseofjazz.ca/
Barb Diab/To Blues With Love/Blues For T-Model Ford/SMB Productions

APPEARING LIVE THURS FEB 1 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 http://upstairsjazz.com/
Bharath And His Rhythm Four/Friday Night Fatty/Don't Have To Hunt No More/Indie
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut