[Blues-l] Playlist: 1/26/18 Friday Night Blues WNIJ-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sat Jan 27 14:07:58 EST 2018

9PM
JuniorWells / Good Morning Schoolgirl / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark
JohnLee Hooker / The Healer / The Healer / Chameleon Music Group
-
BethHart & Joe Bonamassa / Sitting on Top of the World / Black Coffee / J&RAdventures
TinsleyEllis / Kiss This World / Winning Hand / Alligator
-
ChrisSmither / Maybellene / Call Me Lucky / Signature Sounds Recording
ChuckBerry / Dutchman / Chuck / Dualtone Music Group
-
AlbertKing / The Sky Is Cryin’ / I’m in a Phone Booth, Baby / Stax
CoreyDennison Band / Phone Keeps Ringing / Night After Night / Delmark
-
PrestonShannon / Midnight in Memphis / Midnight in Memphis / Bullseye Blues
PrestonShannon / Rollin’ and Tumblin’ / Dust my Broom /Continental Blue Heaven
-
CurtisSalgado and Alan Hager / You Got to Move / Rough Cut / Alligator
SweetPea Atkinson / Last Two Dollars / Get What You Desire
RonnieBaker Brooks / Show Me / Times Have Changed / Provogue

10PM
RollingStones / Blue and Lonesome / Blue and Lonesome / Interscope – Polydor
Buddy Guy / Doo Doo Doo DooDoo (Heartbreaker) / Chicago Plays the Stones / Raisin’ Music Records
-
Samantha Fish feat.Lightnin’Malcolm  / Poor Black Mattie / Belle ofthe West / Ruf Records
R. L. Burnside / It’s Bad YouKnow / Come On In / Fat Possum
-
Spencer Bohren / Blues on theCeiling / Seven Birds / Valve Records
William Bell / Born Under aBad Sign / This Is Where I Live / Stax
-
Magic Slim & TheTeardrops / Loving You Is the Best Thing that Happened to Me / Midnight Blues /Blind Pig
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Woman, Take a Bow / Full Tilt / Alligator
-
Bettye LaVette / Person toPerson / Strange Angels: In Flight with Elmore James / Sylvan Songs
Gov’t Mule / Burning Point /Revolution Come…Revolution Go / Fantasy
-
Delbert McClinton &Self-Made Men / Don’t Do It / Prick of the Litter / Hot Shot Records
Robert Cray & Hi-Rhythm /I Don’t Care / Robert Cray & Hi-Rhythm / Jay-Vee Records

Rich Gordon
WNIJ-FM Blues

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109