[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180121

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 22 00:16:38 EST 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180121 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

COOL NEW STUFF
Tinsley Ellis/Winning Hand/Sound Of A Broken Man/Alligator Records
Samantha Fish/Belle Of The West/No Angels/Ruf Records
Curtis Salgado And Alan Hager/Rough Cut/I Will Not Surrender/Alligator Records
Emily Burgess/Are We In Love?/Til I Get To Call You My Only/Indie
Julian Fauth/The Weak And The Wicked; The Hard And The Strong/Dan/Electro-Fi Records
Jimmy Zee Band/What You See Is What You Get/My Old Lady Is A Freakshow/Indie
Jack de Keyzer/The Best Of Jack de Keyzer Vol. 1/Blues Thing/Blue Star Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Mick Kolassa And Friends/Double Standards/Outside Woman Blues/Swing Suit Records
Ad Track 31 Destierros
ID - Jeff Jensen
Mick Kolassa And Friends/Double Standards/Fever/Swing Suit Records
Greg Sover/Jubilee/Jubilee/Indie
Ad Track 38 Decemberist release
ID - Greg Sover
Greg Sover/Jubilee/As The Years Go Passing By/Indie
Lex Grey And The Urban Pioneers/Usual Suspects/SRV/Pioneer Productions

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Leadbelly/Legends Of The Blues Vol. 1/Fort Worth And Dallas Blues/Columbia Records
Champion Jack Dupree/Deep Blue/Give Me The Flowers While I'm Livin'/Rounder Records
Charles Brown/Deep Blue/Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen/Rounder Records
Henry Gray/Chess Blues Box Set/I Declare That Ain't Right/Chess Records
Jimmy And Walter/Black Music Originals Vol. 1/Easy/Sun Records
Eddie Taylor/The Unavailable 16 & The Original Nitty Gritty/Bad Boy
Johnny Jano/Excello Records Vol. 1 Sound Of The Swamp/Havin' A Whole Lot Of Fun/Rhino Records
Zora Young & Little Mike And The Tornadoes/Friday Night/Just Your Fool/Indie
Jr. Kimbrough/Deep Blues: Music From The Original Soundtrack/Jr. Blues/Anxious Records
JW-Jones Blues Band/Kissing In 29 Days/Parasomnia/NorthernBlues Music

APPEARING LIVE THURS JAN 25 @ Bistro Culturel Coeur de Village 680 Rang Saint-Régis, Saint-Isidore-de-Laprairie, QC J0L 2A0 https://www.facebook.com/events/330116344147727/
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Werewolves Of London/Disques Bros

APPEARING LIVE FRI JAN 26 @ Café Chez Rose Salaberry-De-Valleyfield, Quebec J6T 1X6 https://www.facebook.com/events/1507114636038407/
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker!/Greenbacks/Indie

APPEARING LIVE TUES JAN 23 & THURS JAN 25 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Montreal, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Dwane Dixon/Working Man Blues/New Ball And Chain Hard/Indie
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut