[Blues-l] future of Blues-L

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@radiofreeradio.org
Mon Jan 22 07:02:45 EST 2018

I register quite a few domain names, and a handful recently came up for renewal.  When I went online to renew them, I noticed that Blues-L was one of them.  I just wondered to myself if there was more than a just few people that actually payed attention to it anymore.  So I wondered out loud.  Paying for it is not really an issue.  It’s only $12.00 a year.  I’m sort of encouraged that people have responded to my wondering out loud.  Good to hear from many old familiar names.