[Blues-l] Friday Night Blues - WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sat Jan 20 15:55:02 EST 2018

I got to sit in last night for the first two hours of the show. Here's my playlist.

9PM
MuddyWaters / Mannish Boy / Hard Again / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy
B.B.King / To Know You Is to Love You / To Know You Is to Love You / MCA
-
CurtisSalgado and Alan Hager / I Want My Dog to Live Longer (The Greatest Wish) / Alligator
JamesHarman / Miss Bessie Mae Blues / Lonesome Moon Trance / Pacific Blues – GulfCoast Records
-
MilliganVaughan Project / Compared to What / Milligan Vaughan Project / Mark OneRecords
TheButterfield Blues Band / Work Song / East-West / Electra Asylum Records
-
LaurenMitchell / (I Don’t Need Nobody to Tell Me) How to Treat My Man / Desire / SelfRelease
CoreyDennison Band / Stuck in Chicago / Night After Night / Delmark
-
HenryGray - Bob Corritore / Blues Won’t Let Me Take My Rest / The Henry Gray / BobCorritore Sessions Vol.1 / Delta Groove Music
DeeDee Bridgewater / The Thrill Is Gone / Memphis...Yes, I’m Ready / Okeh
-
BigHead Blues Club / It Don’t Make Sense You Can’t Make Peace / Way Down Inside –Songs of Willie Dixon / Big Records

10PM
Johnny Fink and the Intrusion/ Let’s Hear Some Blues / JFI / Self Release
Mississippi Heat / Rosalie /Cab Driving Man / Delmark
-
Gregg Allman / Whippin’ Post/ Searching for Simplicity / 550 Music
Gregg Allman / My Only TrueFriend / Southern Blood / Rounder
-
Altered Five Blues Band /Charmed and Dangerous / Charmed and Dangerous / Blind Pig – The Orchard
Tinsley Ellis / Sound of aBroken Man / Winning Hand / Alligator
-
Monster Mike Welch and MikeLedbetter / I’m Gonna Move to Another Country / Right Place, Right Time / DeltaGroove Music
Chris Cain / You’re GonnaNeed Me / Chris Cain / Little Village Foundation
-
Eli Cook / Can’t Lose WhatYou Never Had / High-Dollar Gospel / C.R.8 Records
Van Morrison / Goin’ toChicago / Roll with the Punches / Exile – Caroline Records
-
Sweet Pea Atkinson / Ain’t NoLove in the Heart of the City / Get What You Deserve / Blue Note

Rich Gordon
WNIJ-FM - Blues

3219 Green Dale Drive
Rockford, IL