[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180114

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 15 00:41:02 EST 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180114 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

WHAT'S NEW? THIS STUFF!
Downchild/Something I've Done/Can't Get Mad At You/Linus Entertainment
André Bisson/Break/I Got The Right/Indie
Shirley Jackson & Her Good Rockin' Daddys/Things Keep Lookin' Up/He Won't Be Coming Back/Indie
Johnny Fink & The Intrusion/International Blues Challenge #33/Let's Hear Some Blues/Indie
Sugar Brown/International Blues Challenge #33/Meet Me In The Country/Indie
Dawn Tyler Watson/International Blues Challenge #33/Shine On/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Backtrack Blues Band/Make My Home In Florida/Checkin' On My Baby/Harpo Records
Ad Track 31 Destierros
ID - Backtrack Blues Band
Backtrack Blues Band/Make My Home In Florida/Make My Home In Florida/Harpo Records
Lex Grey And The Urban Pioneers/Usual Suspects/Usual Suspects/Pioneer Productions
ID - Delta Moon
Lex Grey And The Urban Pioneers/Usual Suspects/Dirty Secret/Pioneer Productions

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Cripple Clarence Lofton/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/In The Mornin'/Document Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/Howlin' Wolf Talks #2/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/I'm The Wolf/Chess Records
Gus Jenkins/Chess Blues Box Set/Eight Ball/Chess Records
Elvis Presley/Best Of Sun Records/Milkcow Blues Boogie/Not Now Music
Eddy Clearwater/Hillbilly Blues/Wage Assignment Blues/Redita
Silas Hogan/Excello Records Vol. 1 Sound Of The Swamp/Everybody Needs Somebody/Rhino Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Chess Blues Box Set/Bring It On Home/Chess Records
Stephen Barry Band/Bluesville/Every Night About This Time/Bros
Otis Clay/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/Wild Horses/House Of Blues
Long John Baldry/On Stage Tonight - Baldry's Out/Insane Asylum/Stony Plain Records
Kid Ramos/Two Hands One Heart/Just Like A Woman/Black Top Records

APPEARING LIVE MON JAN 15 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc (514) 842-8656
Johnny Beaudine & Deep Blue/MP3/Downhome Blues https://www.facebook.com/events/751353655054200/

APPEARING LIVE FRI JAN 19 @ CALISTOGA BAR & GRILL Plaza Pointe-Claire, 235 Boulevard Saint Jean 514-630-7577 http://www.calistogagrill.ca/
Kevin Mark/Rolling The Dice/I'm So Broke/Indie https://www.facebook.com/events/102048990578291/

APPEARING LIVE THURS JAN 18 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808
Ben Racine Band/YouTube/Don't Do It https://www.facebook.com/events/1956757754643022/
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut