Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jan 14 22:33:04 EST 2018

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

The Love You Threw Away Denise LaSalle Blues Mix 16: Grown Up Soul Ecko

Hell Fired Lovin' Latimore Anything For You Malaco

Travelin' Light Johnny Dollar J.D.'s Blues Blues R&B

Can't Get Mad At You Downchild Something I've Done Linus Entertainment

Shiprock Peter Ward   Blues On My Shoulders Gandy Dancer

Heartbreak Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters The Luckiest Man Stony Plain

D.B. Blues (Pt. 2) Jimmy McGriff A Bag Full Of Soul Solid State

Not Today Al Basile Quiet Money Sweetspot

Six Strings Down JImmie Vaughn Strange Pleasure Epic

You Got To Move Curtis Salgado & Alan Hager Rough Cut Alligator

Your Good Thing (Is About to End)   Wee Willie Walker  After A While Blue
Dot

A Real Sad Story Denise LaSalle Still Trapped Malaco

Another Sunday Night FreeWorld What It Is SwirlDisc

You Upsets Me A.B. Skhy A.B. Skhy Mercury

Last Two Dollars Sweet Pea Atkinson Get What You Deserve Blue Note

Too Late To Do Right Johnnie Taylor Good Love Malaco

Killing Floor  Howlin' Wolf  Chess Blues-Rock Songbook Chess

Howlin' For My Darlin' Terry Hanck Howlin' At Greaseland West Tone

Saving Grace Tinsley Ellis Winning Hand Alligator

Cry Me A River Albert Cummings  Live At The '62 Center Ivy Music

http://jazz901.org