[Blues-l] Rich Gordon

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Fri Jan 12 10:26:18 EST 2018

I am now part of the blues team at 89.5 WNIJ-FM in DeKalb, IL, our local NPR station. They broadcast 9 hours of the blues on the weekend.
They have three blues shows which air on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night.
To start, I will be filling in as a blues host and I will be doing some voice tracking.
In February, I will be hosting the Friday Night Blues shows while Harold Brown takes the month off to travel. .
I will keep you posted as to any future changes down the road.

Thanks for all you do,

Rich Gordon
3219 Green Dale Drive
Rockford, IL 61109