[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180107

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jan 8 00:28:43 EST 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180107 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (AND THE START OF MY 29th YEAR AT CKUT!)
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' And Jivin'/Watch Them Resolutions/Charly

NEW & BLUE
Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters/The Luckiest Man/Ain't That Loving You/Stony Plain Records
Ron Beer/From Austin With Love/Temptation/Indie
Wes Mackey/Back To The Shack: Retro Collection/Nervous/Footsie Music
Steve Sainas/Simple As This/Got Your Love/Indie
Cootes Paradise/Cootes Paradise/Everything Is Broken/Indie
Jack de Keyzer/The Best Of Jack de Keyzer/Engine Trouble/Blue Star Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Tinsley Ellis/Winning Hand/Kiss This World/Alligator Records
ID - Anthony Gomes
Tinsley Ellis/Winning Hand/Gamblin' Man/Alligator Records
Curtis Salgado and Alan Hager/Rough Cut/I Will Not Surrender/Alligator Records
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Curtis Salgado and Alan Hager/Rough Cut/Hell In A Handbasket/Alligator Records
Emily Burgess/Are We In Love?/Only One In Your Dreams/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Hoochie Coochie Man/Chess Records
Speckled Red/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Early In The Morning/Document Records
Johnny Moore's Three Blazers/The Cocktail Combos/Drifting Blues/Capitol Records
Slim Gaillard/Shuckin' And Jivin'/Nightmare Boogie/Charly
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Samuel James/Songs Famed For Sorrow And Joy/Mid-December Blues/Northernblues Music
Tabby Thomas/Louisiana Swamp Blues/Hoodoo Party/Flyright
Kim Wilson/Tigerman/Don't Touch Me/Antone's Records
Johnny Adams/Man Of My Word/Even Now/Rounder Records

APPEARING LIVE THURS JAN 11 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808
Steve Rowe/The Urban Bluesman/Mumblin' Man/Howlin' Blue Productions
https://www.facebook.com/events/893552417476501/

APPEARING LIVE SAT JAN 13 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Montreal Qc (514) 728-6116
Justin Saladino/No Worries/No Worries/Indie
https://www.facebook.com/events/263923750798369/
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut