[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for April, 2018

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Mon Apr 30 15:03:45 EDT 2018

It feels so good to be back on the air and able to report airplay once
again!

For those not aware, we had a fire in our transmitter housing on January
2nd.  Took us a while to get through the red tape so we could get new
equipment.  We have been back on the air for a couple of weeks now.

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 4/30/2018
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy​

 1 Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps / Here in Babylon / Jesi-Lu Records
 2 Sue Foley / The Ice Queen / Stony Plain Records
 3 Nick Moss Band / The High Cost Of Low Living / Alligator
 4 Miss Freddye / Lady of the Blues / Missfreddyesblues
 5 Mud Morganfield / They Call Me Mud / Severn Records
 6 Ghost Town Blues Band / Backstage Pass (Live) / Ghost Town Blues Band
 7 Danielle Nicole / Cry No More / Concord Records
 8 Biscuit Miller / "Live" at the North Atlantic Blues Festival /
 9 Bettye Lavette / Things Have Changed / Verve Records
10 Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite / No Mercy In This Land / Anti
11 Curtis Salgado & Alan Hager / Rough Cut / Alligator
12 Victor Wainwright / Victor Wainwright and the Train / Ruf Records GmbH
13 James Harman / Fineprint / Electro-Fi Records
14 Jimi Hendrix / Both Sides of the Sky / Experience Hendrix
15 Peter Karp / Blue Flame / Rose Cottage Records
16 Marcia Ball / Shine Bright / Alligator Records
17 John Mayall / Three for the Road / Forty Below
18 Mick Kolassa / Double Standards / Swing Suit
19 Little Freddie King / Fried Rice & Chicken / Orleans
20 Tinsley Ellis / Winning Hand / Alligator
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine​

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/