[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180429

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Apr 30 00:25:09 EDT 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180429 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

RECENT & DECENT!
David Vest/David Vest/Some Old Lonesome Day/Cordova Bay Records
Suzie Vinnick/Shake The Love Around/Happy As Hell/Indie
Myles Goodwyn/Myles Goodwyn And Friends Of The Blues/Nobody Lies (About Having The Blues)/Linus Entertainment
Willie May/New Country Blues/Get It Ready/Indie
Jay Kipps Band/How To Polish Your Longhorns/Surffarie/Indie
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/Run To Me/All Night Long/Gypsy

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Cliff Stevens/Live In Germany/I Know/Indie
Cliff Stevens/Live In Germany/Don't You Say/Indie
Spencer Mackenzie/Cold November/Fine Place To Start/Fontana North
Spencer Mackenzie/Cold November/Cold November/Fontana North
Dany Franchi/Problem Child/Big Town Playboy/Station House Records
The California Honeydrops/Call It Home Vol. 1 & 2/Standing Still Blues/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Frank Hutchinson/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Last Scene Of The Titanic/Columbia Records
Cow Cow Davenport/Picking The Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Cow Cow Blues/Document Records
Count Basie/Count Basie Plays The Blues/Goin' To Chicago (feat. Al Hibbler)/Verve Records
Ray Charles/The Best Of Ray Charles/Drown In My Own Tears/World Star Collection
J.B. Lenoir/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/I Feel So Good/Paula Records
Willie Nix/Chess Blues Box Set/Truckin' Little Woman/Chess Records
Otis Rush/Cobra Recordings 1956-1958/I Can't Quit You Baby/Paula Records
Ad Track 28 Slow Radio Ad
ID - Watermelon Slim
Duane Eddy/Rebel Rouser/Movin' N' Groovin'/Pegasus
Albert King/King Of the Blues Guitar/Personal Manager/Atlantic Records
Watermelon Slim And The Workers/No Paid Holidays/Archetypal Blues No. 2/NorthernBlues Music

APPEARING LIVE THURS MAY 3 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 https://www.facebook.com/events/607320422951226/
Mike Goudreau/Alternate Takes Vol. 1/Should Quit Your Drinkin'/Indie

APPEARING LIVE SAT MAY 5 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ 2060 Aylmer, Montreal, Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/2126747670894863/
Barb Diab And The Smoked Meat Band/To Blues With Love/Kool Cat Strut/SMB Productions
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut