[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20180415

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Apr 16 00:44:44 EDT 2018

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT FM 90.3, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20180415 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

BLUISH & NEWISH
Myles Goodwyn/Myles Goodwyn And Friends Of The Blues/Brand New Cardboard Belt/Universal Music
Nick Moss Band feat. Dennis Gruenling/The High Cost Of Low Living/Crazy Mixed Up Baby/Alligator Records
Sue Foley/The Ice Queen/81/Stony Plain Records
Suzie Vinnick/Shake The Love Around/Find Some Freedom/Indie
ID - Rev. Freakchild
Reverend Freakchild/Dial It In/Roadtrance/Treated And Released Records
Jay Sewall/Payin' My Dues/Got To Boogie/Mack Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Manitoba Hal/Blues Is In The Water/Papa Gâteau (Made Of Money)/Hal's Kitchen
Manitoba Hal/Blues Is In The Water/Alligator/Hal's Kitchen
Kid Ramos/Old School/Kid's Jump/Rip Cat Records
Ad Track 47 Preoccupation
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Kid Ramos/Old School/I Can't Wait Baby/Rip Cat Records
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/Run To Me/You're The Love/Gypsy Soul Records
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/Run To Me/Wanna Be Your Lover/Gypsy Soul Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
The Two Charlies/Blues N' Roots: The Retrospective/Tired Feelin' Blues/Columbia Records
Michael Jerome Browne/Sliding Delta/I Heard Somebody Call/Borealis Records
Yank Rachell/Prime Chops: Blind Pig Sampler/My Baby's Gone/Blind Pig Records
John Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Don't Leave Me/Paula Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box Set/New Crawlin' Kingsnake/Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Don't Start Me To Talkin'/Checkin' Up On My Baby/Roots
Ad Track 44 Kids Radio Camp
ID - Anthony Gomes
Luther"Guitar Junior" Johnson/I Want To Groove With You/I'm From Mississippi/Bullseye Blues Records
Lowell George/Thanks I'll Eat It Here/Easy Money/Warner Bros.
Asie Payton/Worried/I Love You/Fat Possum

APPEARING LIVE FRI APR 20 @ Salle Jean-Pierre Houde 15 Boulevard Maple, Châteauguay, Quebec https://www.facebook.com/events/2005021986386606/
Steve Strongman/No Time Like Now/Old School/Sonic Unyon

APPEARING LIVE THURS APR 19 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc 514.931.6808 https://www.facebook.com/events/432523693833371/
Harpdog Brown/Travelin' With The Blues/What's Your Real Name/Dog House Records
CKUT was voted #1 Best Radio Station in Cult MTL's Best of MTL 2017 Reader's Poll and we are celebrating our 30th anniversary with this year's annual funding drive "30 Resounding Years". Please donate online @ http://ckut.ca/donate and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue as the show through which you are donating. SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!  https://www.facebook.com/events/148912755700896/
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut