[Blues-l] A WORTHY DOCUMENTARY - SHAKE SISTER SHAKE WOMEN IN BLUES

Richard and Eileen Ludmerer ricdale2@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 16:05:32 EDT 2018

Send me a review copy please or let me know if it'll be playing a theater in Manhattan 5/22 through 5/27
Best regards
 Richard Ludmerer
Contributing Editor/Making A Scene1945 SW Palm City Rd, Apt#GStuart, FL 34994