Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Apr 8 22:08:44 EDT 2018

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Can't Strike Gold In A Silver Mine Johnnie Taylor Taylored to Please Malaco

Leap of Faith Carl Weathersby Come To Papa Evidence

Mailbox Money Downchild Something I've Done Linus Entertainment

Back To Chicago Rockwell Avenue Blues Band Back To Chicago Delmark

Whipping Post Ghost Town Blues Band Backstage Pass GTBB

The Clock John Primer & Bob Corritore Knockin' Around These Blues Delta
Groove

Blow Wind Blow Muddy Waters Tribute Band You're Gonna Miss Me Telarc

Mud Island Woman Billy Thompson BT BT

Biscuits, Eggs And Sausage Vance Kelly How Can I Miss You... Wolf

Teach Me How To Swing O.B. Buchana Parking Lot Love Affair Ecko

Crazy Mixed Up Baby Nick Moss Band The High Cost Of Low Living Alligator

Kid's Jump Kid Ramos Old School Rip Cat

Your Mama Joyann Parker Hard To Love Hopeless Romantics

In With The Grief... James Harman fineprint Electro-Fi

Handyman Reverend Raven & The Chain Smokin' Altar Boys My Life Nevermore

Freight Train Blues Miss Freddye Lady Of The Blues Miss Freddye

Cry No More Danielle Nicole Cry No More Concord

You Don't Miss Your Water Ruthie Foster Let It Burn Blue Corn

The Times They are A Changin' Bettye LaVette Things Have Changed Verve

Toby Arrives Koch Marshall Trio Toby Arrives Mascot/Players Club

You Left The Water Running Original Blues Brothers Band The Last Shade Of
Blue Before Black Severn

http://jazz901.org