[Blues-l] April Blues Cd's Review

Vicente Zumel lahoradelblues@yahoo.es
Mon Apr 2 06:37:47 EDT 2018

Hello from La Hora del Blues!!!

La Hora del Blues on-line Reviews This month includes, among others, new CD's by Charles Ponder, Jim Shaneberger Band, Backtrack Blues Band, Memphis Slim & Jean-Paul Amouroux, Bobby Kyle, Tinsley Ellis, Curtis Salgado & Alan Hager, Steve Sainas, Emily Burgess, Lex Grey & The Urban Pioneers, Greg Sover, Johnny Fink & The Intrusion, Mick Kolassa, The Rex Granite Band, ....and others!

Visit La Hora del Blues Show (Barcelona, Spain) current new monthly 'Playlist'

'CDs Received' about 200 New Blues Cds together with informative point marks and links

Previous Record Reviews since 2000 till now (more than 4.500 cds reviews)

A new Interview with singer, harmonica player composer and church minister Reverend Shawn Amos on tour in Spain, by Monte Adkison "The Blues Stalker" from The Suncoast Blues Society

Interesting sections with Spanish and International blues news, informations, articles... Articles, Pictures & Festivals reviews, Spanish Blues Gigs Calendar with all blues gigs you can find all over Spain.... and so on

An interview with Louisiana Red during his last visit to Barcelona by Alex. M. Franquet

"La Hora del Blues" Radio Show from Barcelona (Spain) and weekly Internet simulcast Fridays 16,00 and 21,00 pm and Saturdays at 2,00, 7,00 and 12,00 am. Listen to it clicking into the radio or into the antenna at the bottom of the La Hora del Blues home page. Check your country time zone equivalence entering into the world globe in the home page. Also connect clicking on this link http://88.2.32.168:8000/listen.pls Some podcasts in www.radiotubelive.com

La Hora del Blues playlist is submitted every month since 1984 to Jim McGrath of LIVING
BLUES Mag. for TOP 25 LIVING BLUES RADIO CHART and 'ROOTS MUSIC REPORTS' among others.

"La Hora del Blues" does a continuous serious honest work and has gained through the years a good reputation among record companies, labels, artists and blues lovers all over the world. A selection of aknowledgements and testimonials received during the years.

Vicente Zúmel was president and founder of a Blues Society, a non profit organisation created to promote blues in our country by different means: gigs, blues jams, a magazine, talks, books....

He is member affiliated of The Blues Foundation and 2013 KBA Award recipient

Interview to Vicente Zumel at
http://blues.gr/profiles/blogs/musician-journalist-broadcaster-vicente-zumel-talks-about-the?xg_source=activity and http://www.cbblues.com/

La Hora del Blues belongs to the European Blues Union, a non profit organisation which aims to promote blues all over Europe. Mrs. Zumel is one of the 12 board members www.lahoradelblues.com/ebu.htm

If you like you can send yours CD's for airplay to

Vicente 'Harmonica' Zúmel
Radio PICA. 'La Hora del Blues'
Apartado de Correos 12085
08080 Barcelona - Spain

Till' next month!

Vicente Zumel

2013 The Blues Foundation Recipient
'Keeping The Blues Alive Award' - International
www.lahoradelblues.com
www.europeanbluesunion.com
www.radiotubelive.com
www.distritojazz.com

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
Martin Luther King Jr.