[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for November 2017

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Nov 30 21:54:32 EST 2017

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 11/30/2017
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy​

 1 Various Artists / Howlin' at Greaseland / West Tone
 2 Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters / The Luckiest Man / Stony Plain
 3 Robert Finley / Goin' Platinum! / Easy Eye Sound
 4 Albert Castiglia / Up All Night / Ruf Records GmbH
 5 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings / Soul of a Woman / Daptone Records
 6 Dave Keyes / The Healing / Dave Keyes
 7 Downchild / Something I've Done / Linus Entertainment
 8 Dee Dee Bridgewater / Memphis ...Yes, I'm Ready / Okeh
 9 James Armstrong / Blues Been Good To Me / Catfood Records
10 Erin Harpe & The Delta Swingers / Big Road / Juicy Juju/VizzTone
11 Mitch Woods / Friends Along the Way / eOne Music
12 Kim Wilson / Blues and Boogie, Vol. 1 / Severn
13 Lloyd Price / This Is Rock and Roll / Double L Records
14 Albert Cummings / Live At The '62 Center / Ivy Music Company
15 Bobby Kyle / Its My Life / Juicy Baby Records
16 Casey Hensley / Live (feat. Laura Chavez) / VizzTone
17 Peter Parcek / Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven / Lightnin' Records
18 Alastair Greene / Dream Train / Rip Cat
19 Jim Byrnes / Long Hot Summer Days / Black Hen Music
20 Backtrack Blues Band / Make My Home In Florida / Harpo
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
​​Host of The Blues Bus

WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

https://www.facebook.com/WhittlingFogPhotography
http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/