Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 26 22:20:16 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

I Had To Lie Ms, Jody Thunder Under Yonder Ecko

Master Charge Albert Collins Ice Pickin' Alligator

Movin' On Albert Cummings Live At The '62 Center Ivy Music

Nothing Too Good Corey Dennison Night After Night Delmark

Shuffalo Bobby Manuel Soul Sauce Kudzu Electric

Just Lookin' Sweet Pea Atkinson Get What You Deserve Blue Note

Highway Man Bobby Kyle It's My Life Juicy Baby

Greater Man Johnny Copeland Flyin' High Verve

This Is Rock and Roll Lloyd Price This Is Rock And Roll Double L

C.C. Rider Mitch Woods Friends Along The Way E One

Second Chance Wee Willie Walker After A While Blue Dot

It's Just A Party Thing Donnie Ray Blues Mix 24: Party Soul Blues Ecko

Remember You Used To Love Me Gregg Martinez Soul Of The Bayou Louisiana Red
Hot

Itch And Scratch Original Blues Brothers Band The Last Shade Of Blue Before
Black Severn

Force of Nature Andrea Marr Natural Only Blues Music

Long Way To Ol' Miss Willie Kent Long Way To Ol' Miss Delmark

Forty Four Lee Donald Howlin' At Greaseland West Tone

Teenage Beat Kim Wilson Blues And Boogie Severn

Ninety Nine Nighthawks All You Gotta Do EllerSoul

Mandolin Boogie Johnny Nicholas Too Many Bad Habits Johnny Nicholas Music

Goin' Mad Blues John Lee Hooker & The Groundhogs Hooker & The Hogs Indigo

Confidential McKee Brothers Moon Over Montgomery McKee

Sexual Telepathy Earl King New Orleans Street Talking Black Top

Who's Gonna Close My Eyes Al Basile Quiet Money Sweetspot

http://jazz901.org