Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Nov 19 22:18:26 EST 2017

Tonight’s Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

She Don't Want Me No More Mr. Sam Blues Mix 23: Ultimate Southern Soul Ecko

Night Out With The Boys Johnny Dollar JD's Blues Blues R&B

Happy Thanksgiving Vasti Jackson Single VJM

Woo-Wee Syl Johnson Talkin' Bout Chicago Delmark

Crying For My Baby Lacy Gibson Crying For My Baby Delmark

You Can Stay But The Noise Must Go Chris Daniels & The Kings Blues With
Horns Vol.1 Moon Voyage

Back To Memphis Bill Toms & Hard Rain Good For My Soul Terraplane

Leave Here Walkin' Jimmy Burns Leave Here Walking Delmark

Miss Freddye Is Gonna Fix Ya Miss Freddye Lady Of The Blues Miss Freddye

Further On Down The Road Tommy Castro & The Painkillers Stompin' Ground
Alligator

I Ain't Gonna Lie This Time Ms, Jody Blues Mix 23: Ultimate Southern Soul
Ecko

Sail On Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings Soul Of A Woman Daptone

I Brought It Back Bobby McClure Younger Man Blues Shanachie

Hearsay Soul Children Soulsville U.S.A. Stax

Happy Thanksgiving Vasti Jackson Single VJM

I'll Never Lose My Love For The Blues Al Corte' Mojo Corte'

If Only Wee Willie Walker After A While Blue Dot

Chicken Der Secret Der Secret Govan

Don't Go No Further Original Blues Brothers Band The Last Shade Of Blue
Before Black Severn

Sneaking & Creeping Willie Clayton Crossroad Of The Blues Endzone

Long Lost Conversation Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters The Luckiest Man Stony
Plain

Into The Fire Downchild Something I've Done Linus Entertainment

http://jazz901.org