[Blues-l] 11/19/17 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 19 13:17:50 EST 2017

8AM
LittleBrother Montgomery / No Special Rider / Worried Blues – Radio Sampler / FatPossum – Amazon
-
SamanthaFish / Poor Black Mattie / Belle of the West / Ruf
CoreyDennison Band / Stuck in Chicago / Night After Night / Delmark
-
PoppaChubby / Preexisting Conditions / Two Dogs / PCP
ShaunMurphy / Blues in the Morning / Mighty Gates / Vision Wall
-
ChrisCain Band / Wake Up and Smell the Coffee / Late Night City Blues / Blue Rock’It
ChrisCain / You’re Gonna Need Me / Chris Cain / Little Village Foundation
-
DukeRobillard / Got the South in My Soul / Duke & His Dames of Rhythm / M.C.Records
HowellDevine/ Rope Stretching Blues / Howl / Little Village Foundation
-
JimByrnes / Weak Brain, Narrow Mind / Long Hot Summer Days / Black Hen Music
LikhoDuo / Derby Street Blues / Blues and the World Beyond / Likho Records
-
SethWalker / Spirits Moving / Single / Royal Potato Family

9AM
RonnieEarl & The Broadcasters / Howlin’ Blues / The Luckiest Man / Stony Plain
MavisStaples / Little Bit / If All I Was Was Black / Anti-
-
NickMoss Band / Grateful / From the Root to the Fruit / Blue Bella
PistolPete / She My Baby / Pistol Pete’s Killer Bash / Velvett Box
-
TomHolland & The Shuffle Kings / Look Here Baby / No Fluff, Just the Stuff / ENatchel Records
-
StudebakerJohn and the Hawks / Search This Life / Eternity’s Descent / Avanti
-
JimmyJohnson / Your Turn to Cry / Alligator Records 45th AnniversaryCollection / Alligator
BobbyRush / I Don’t Want Nobody Hanging Around / Porcupine Meat / Rounder
-
DonnaHerula / Gonna Move to Kansas City / The Moon Is Rising / DH Records
CorkySiegel’s Chamber Blues / Angel Food Cake / Different Voices / Dawnserly
-
BillyBranch and The Sons of the Blues / Back Alley Cat / Blues Shock / Blind Pig

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road